1. Kimi-chan

Kimi-chan New Member

Having a problem...

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Kimi-chan, Nov 21, 2011.

Ever since Firefox has started freezing on me, I haven't been able to use it. I started using Google Chrome for a while (I know this sounds irrelevant but keep reading). Well anyway, I started using Google Chrome and I have recently forgotten about this place since then... however, I started using it after logging into my account and when I tried to post, the box wasn't showing up like it is in Opera.

It just shows the box into there when I make a topic. I would click it but nothing was there. Is there anyway to fix this or whatever? Right now I am using opera and having to use two browsers at once is kind of disorienting for my routine right now. I don't want to switch to Opera either since I have gotten used to Chrome and I really don't want to change browsers again.

So again, is there anyway of fixing this so that I can use google chrome here instead of Opera? I can no longer use Firefox either.

Edit: I have also tried all formats of the posting box and still nothing even shows up. It's becoming very frustrating for me since I really only like using one browser. >____<