Make your own character and co write a story

Discussion in 'Word games' started by MaggieStone, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Mr Mr

Mr Mr Active Member

A town would be too large for the island so a tiny village or just her stranded there somehow. Diveing in is fine but mabye start with your character intro then go on with the story. As for the other characters (not Josh or Kim) we can just leave them out for now, pretend their missing or something.

2. Mr Mr

Mr Mr Active Member

Do the intro and we can take it from there :)

3. Mr Mr

Mr Mr Active Member

Are you going to post any time soon Turquoisia?

4. Mr Mr

Mr Mr Active Member

Great post Turquoisia. Maggie your turn and then I'll bring up the rear.

5. Mr Mr

Mr Mr Active Member

Seeing as maggie hasn't responded, Turquiosia do you want to post again as I don't want to affect how you imagined your village, or I can post if you want.

6. turquoisia

turquoisia New Member

I don't mind, I actually haven't determined what the village would look like yet, so I think you go ahead and post; I think Josh ought to have a POV on the village as well. I have a few ideas though: I would think Anoush, being the Village of the Sky, would have an entrance that humans would have difficulty finding or entering. The chief should be wise to one point, though you can make him rather cryptic and a little wacko, if you want :) It might spice things up a little, with an interesting character. Last of all, I still like the idea that Alexandra isn't native to Anoush and that she feels obliged to serve/help the chief in return of a favour/debt; that way it's easier and less complicated for her to leave Anoush.