Marc's Bar and Grill Discussion

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by Kingtype, Dec 13, 2012.

1. Kingtype

Kingtype Banned Contributor

@Asune: LOL I'm sorry Asune. I just couldn't resist Dexter's line it was to good.

2. JessWrite

JessWrite Word Nerd & Proud! Contributor

I love the picture, LtW! That's actually how I imagined Tina would look like! Cool!

Also, Jaz avoids using the words vampire or blood, since speaking of such things can automatically warp her thinking. With that said, feel free to torture her with those words beyond end. :p

3. SocksFox

SocksFox Contributor Contributor Contest Winner 2023

Lark finally worked up the courage to open the door...:p

4. Pheonix

Pheonix A Singer of Space Operas and The Fourth Mod of RP Contributor

Here's my contribution to the overpowered character pool!

Name:GM-2

Appearance:He looks like an old man with a long white beard. He carried himself very straight.

BIO: (Optional) Nope...

Skills/Powers/Weapons: GM-2 has the ability to warp reality around him. If he is ever in an environment other than his own dimension, he can warp the fabric of reality in almost limitless ways, particularly by folding space time. The possibilities are limitless, nearly... The Bar's unique nature keeps him from exercising the full potential of his abilities, but he is still a force to be reckoned with.

Home world: Earth-M

Personality:He is haughty, cold, calculating, but he always appreciates a good game.

5. Kingtype

Accepted

6. JessWrite

Haha, this is getting good. :p

I need to sleep now though, will you be on tomorrow Erik?

7. lixAxil

lixAxil Self-Proclaimed Senator of the RPG subforum. Contributor

@Pheonix: Well he has some level of brokeness xD.

8. JessWrite

Orphine will have to try harder...:p Jaz is one picky vamp.

9. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Erik-the-Enchanter! Banned Contributor

Currently Reading::
    Love Poems
    lol, don't worry Orphine doesn't give up once she scents blood. she lives off of vengeance haha!

i also find it baffling that no one else at the bar seems to even notice whats going on!!?!?!?!!!!!! like really, they are THAT wrapped up in their convo they don't realise a itch stomping around blasting things and a vampire zipping around??... can someone explain this, lol.

10. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Erik-the-Enchanter! Banned Contributor

Currently Reading::
    Love Poems
    i think you woudl be foolish to underestimate my char Orphine...remember what she did to Sleeping Beauty, Hasnel and Gretel, ring any bells? uh yeah, she ain't no weakling lol. edit: and i mean the Grimm brothers version, not the disney version, lol.

11. JessWrite

Oooh...the Bartender speaks!!

Have to go now, but I'll try to be back tonight. :)

12. Kingtype

13. Love to Write

Love to Write I'm a lover of writing. What else is to be said? Contributor

My internet is being crazy slow right now. GAH!!!

14. JessWrite

Automatic computer updates are EVIL. :mad: I had 200-300 words written, going to hit submit and BAM. Computer shut down and I lost it.

Well, maybe I'll write something better. Think positive...think positive...

15. Warp Zone

Warp Zone New Member

Simon

Name: Simon

Appearance: Short, sturdy build, human

BIO: He was a sniper in the now-dead New Hope's Overture RPG. After causing some conflict with a lot of the other characters, he was finally killed while his team was providing support for an attack on a Rebel power plant

Skills/Powers/Weapons: Great aim, moderately intelligent, sniper rifle, short-sword

Home world: The moon

Personality: He has an extreme hatred of sentient non-humans, but generally manages to keep it from consuming him

16. Kingtype

Accepted

17. Macaberz

Macaberz Pay it forward Contributor

I am killing of Sir Mortens and instead bring in an already existing character, Seth.

Name : Seth.
    Artifact 1: Enchanted ring of Agility.*

Personality: Seth can be shy at times but only because he has lived by himself for quite a while. He does not easily trust others and has many secrets and inner conflicts that he would love to share, but does not entrust to anyone. He is agile, slender and fast but also a bit more frail than most boys of his age. He longs for love and friendship but still needs to open up, at times he wishes he had a brother or sister.

Seth can easily be angered if anyone or anything marches off against his parents, even though he never knew them. Seth is thoughtful but will not easily acknowledge that he is wrong. Seth is very anti authorative and stubborn, having lived by himself he is practically convinced that he is in the right 95pct of the time.

Seth's greatest weakness is that he tends to over react and act in an impulse, sonetimes leading to regretable choices...

Seth's strongest asset is his agility and his hearing.

Physical traits: about 5'7-5'8 tall (170-175cm). Short, black hair. Green eyes. Slender and somewhat athletic build. Pale, but fair skin, thin lips. Dressed in stitched-together rags and fur of his succesful hunts (rabbit mostly) and likes to keep his hoodie/cap down. His dagger is in a pouch around his waist, the ring is on his right hand and his bow is tugged to his back along with a batch of arrows

18. Kingtype

Accepted

19. Love to Write

Love to Write I'm a lover of writing. What else is to be said? Contributor

He's 15 and ordering alchol. :p Tina is going to have something to say to that.

20. Macaberz

Macaberz Pay it forward Contributor

That was precisely my intent. Fun fact (I love facts), the legal age for alcohol in my country is 16, so he is not that far off xD.

21. Pheonix

Oh man! Alistair is in this game too!

EDIT: You knew that already... Shoulda read the story thread before posting anything... :/

22. Texan Gandhi

Texan Gandhi New Member

Tulbuk, the Mountain of the North

Name: Tulbuk

Appearance: A giant troll (think LOTR), beefy (even for a troll), with a wide, ox-like midsection and short, stubby legs. He has a brutish, mean face, though usually set in confusion, wonder, or simple pleasure.

BIO: Tulbuk is a troll. He was born in the mountains, and was the runt of the litter. When his village was attacked by a band of dwarves, who lived under said mountains, he was flung into a ditch to keep him safe. His father, the strongest troll in the village, was mortally wounded and was thrown into the ditch next to Tulbuk by grey-robed wizard. With his dying breath, Tulbuk's father used a ritualized suicide-spell that transfered all the user's power into another being, meant to give the living the power of the dead, before they died.

Tulbuk, hit with the spell, went from runt to a buffed up little baby. Waddling away, he escaped obliteration from the wizard and dwarves, and grew up to be the biggest troll this face of Middle-Earth. He even met Sauron once, way back when he had all his rings, gave Tulbuk a bro-fist.

Tulbuk's been around the universe a few times, first trying to get the Orb of Pyrtius and then, once he got home, he slipped through some Portals in Time. Tulbuk's found, however, that he can't get back home. The thing that tethered all inter-dimensional travel to his realm was thrown in a giant volcano by a pair of very tasty hobbits.

Finding no way to get back home, he might as well munch on some bushes somewhere nice, maybe quiet, maybe loud, but definetely entertaining.

Skills/Powers/Weapons: Wears a spiked, black steel armored suit. The gauntlets are especially heavy with spiked knuckles. He has no weapons past his teeth and his gauntleted fists. His special powers consist of not understanding anything he can't crush, punch, bite, or eat.

Home world: A place called Middle-Earth

Personality: A lovable simpleton who likes nothing better than munch on the local fauna. Most of the time he doesn't really talk, as people like to use long, complicated sentences to communicate, as well as imply, be sarcastic, mock, or use very technical knowledge on a varying level of complexity. Tulbuk doesn't do that. Mostly he just munches on things until stuff gets smashed.

Miscellaneous info: He's a giant block, and this could only be counted as god modding if it wasn't so damn easy to trick him, and if you used anything past a sword he wouldn't understand how you were attacking him, and would get very, very confused.

23. Kingtype

Accepted

24. Pheonix

@Warp, I edited my post to include a response to Simon.

25. Kingtype

Dexter just responded to the both of you. Because he is a dick.