Tags:
  1. Phillip Faulkner

Phillip Faulkner New Member

How to set margins

Discussion in 'Writing Software and Hardware' started by Phillip Faulkner, Mar 26, 2018.

I have just signed up for Pagefour, and ready to write my novel, but I don't know how to set the margins, I try and try but can't, anyone know how to set the margins on Pagefour? 'precate any help.

2. Steerpike

Steerpike Felis amatus Contributor

I don't know if you can, at least on screen. Interface looks a bit dated, and they're no longer developing it. Is there any kind of compile feature or something that is used to export the text to a final document? If so, that's probably where you set margins.

3. big soft moose

big soft moose An Admoostrator Admin Staff Supporter Contributor Community Volunteer

To be honest I wouldn't worry about it - margins change in the formatting stage anyway, so for now just write the novel. Personally I'd give P4 a swerve and just use Open Office if you want a free word processor (or Scrivener, which is only 49 dollars, if you want dedicated writing software)

I write my novels in OO and use Scriv for non fiction , I generally use Draft to Digital for formatting since i'm using them for distrib too ... if i was doing my own distrib I'd use Vellum to format