1. I.A. By the Barn

I.A. By the Barn A very lost time traveller Contributor

Morning!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by I.A. By the Barn, Oct 26, 2015.

It may not be morning where you are but it is where I am, so morning. Come back when it is morning if need be! :D
    Well better get on with it, I am a animal management student who has been trying to write a series of books since I was eleven. My course is a bit heavy so I won't be making loads of posts but as my book is going nowhere being here might help. My precious series is on hold until I am happy with my writing style and quality which may take a very long time! So at the moment I am writing a short story that unsurprisingly is YA and post apocalyptic but focuses on the magical population of Britain (you know it exists). I wanted to see how this type of fantasy will meld together with another. It is going well as I'm half way through the first write! My precious series on the other hand is set in the past and is told from first person from the protagonist's friends point of view. The protagonist is the reincarnation of Arthur and rather than being the reluctant hero is very much proud and excited that he is Arthur. I'm not going to reveal anymore because other details may change.
    That's all I have to say about me, but I would be glad if you would say if my ideas are good or not...

2. Komposten

Komposten Insanitary pile of rotten fruit Contributor

Mornin', I. A! Welcome to WF!

Before you dive into the sea of posts and discussions, take a look at our New Member Quick Start. It should get you going around here.

Also, there aren't really any bad ideas. So write what you want to write!

Good luck, and enjoy!

3. I.A. By the Barn

I.A. By the Barn A very lost time traveller Contributor

Thanks Komposten!