1. Amir Nazir

Amir Nazir New Member

My 1st story

Discussion in 'Plot Development' started by Amir Nazir, Apr 22, 2020.

Dears, i am planning to write my 1st story. Please can you read short description and tell me if this is awesome idea? Where i can post my story with thousands of readers available?

Mysteries Of Natum Town

Natum Town (Fantasy) is world unique place because of its natural location. On one side there is very large forest with world most dangerous animals and also best beauty in the world. Other side there are huge mountains with secret caves and snow in winter. Third side there is world widest river with very small islands. One final side is full of most dry desert where is almost impossible to cross.

People of this town are living natural life and they are ready to change their way of living. They fight with nature in own ways like heavy rains after summer season, storms with cold snow in winter, powerful animals in hot weather. Their population is over 500 and unable to grow much. They don't care about money, gold, minerals and hate to accept anyone from outside world. No one was ever able to reach them and it will be 1st time for them to decide what to do with strangers.

Its story of explorers who want to find anything new in hidden places of world. They search for minerals, gold, treasure and already travel many places in world. John is only man who left that town and visit to human world and sell information to these people for great price.

John is leader of this team who is facing financial problems because of losing money to different treasure hunting missions. This town can make him rich in this world but how to trust on someone because it can ruin his life forever if he fails again.

2. jannert

jannert Retired Mod Supporter Contributor

Hi Amir

I'm one of the forum moderators, and I want to welcome you to the forum. As your question is about your plot and not about publishing (yet), I moved your thread into Plot Development where it will get more of the right kind of attention.

The only place on the forum where you are allowed to post your actual work is our Workshop area, so I have deleted the link to your story.

Where do I begin? First of all, you must read these two links:

New Member Quick Start

and

Forum Rules

In order for our New Members to get settled in, and give us time to get to know you (and you get to know us) there are lots of things you aren't allowed to do right away. We want people to participate in the forum. The best way to do this is to browse the forum, try to help other people with their issues, etc. Then we will be able and willing to help you with yours.

Anyway, take your time and see what's available, and see what you can do to help others as well. You'll make friends quickly and feel at home very soon.

If you have any questions or need any help getting settled, don't hesitate to contact me via a 'conversation' and I'll do what I can to help.

Cheers, for now ...and have fun getting to know us! I hope you get some useful responses to your story idea. :)

Jan

cosmic lights likes this.