Tags:
  1. Hydraphantom

Hydraphantom Member

My character art

Discussion in 'Character Development' started by Hydraphantom, Feb 20, 2018.

upload_2018-2-20_19-6-44.png QQ图片20180220190612.png

The MCs' portrait which was taken in 1850 (male) and 1927 (female) respectively.
    Something feels wrong but I can't tell where exactly is wrong....
    Perhaps I should ask a different artist to do it again...

2. Justin Thyme

Justin Thyme Active Member

The female's hand on the sword looks a bit unnatural to me, also the forearm of the same arm seems a little long perhaps? otherwise I like it.
    The only thing I can see that's questionable on the male figure is the brightly lit area on the inside of his right arm, to me it doesn't follow the contours of his clothes and shape quite correctly and the way his trousers (pants if you're from the USA) look weird over his man-parts.
    I think they are both well executed, are they what you wanted generally?

Hydraphantom likes this.
  3. Hydraphantom

Hydraphantom Member

The art moderately differed from what I am imagining, mostly the art style.
    The helmet wasn't supposed to be gold but black too, and lacking a cross on the eagle.
    I'm mostly satisfied with the art, probably just the art style that bothered me, but it's unchangeable so I'll give that a pass.

4. Marthix2016

Marthix2016 Banned

Love the female!!! Very badass but I'm not so sure if she should be wearing heels! Think those would be difficult to fight in plus why would she want to look sexy by fighting in heels? Give her combat boots instead...would fit her better. Otherwise very beautiful character!

Hydraphantom likes this.
  5. Hydraphantom

Hydraphantom Member

Thanks for the compliment! It's supposed to be a political uniform instead of one going into the front line. I was wondering since 1920s was still a pretty sexist society, so she had to be more, for lack of better word, appealing to the elites.