1. czerny

czerny New Member

Hey hey!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by czerny, Jan 23, 2017.

Hi! You can call me czerny (-:

I am an art student (currently in the process of transferring colleges - wish me luck, I have a lot of work to do on my portfolio!) and I also love to write. In all honesty, I enjoy writing much more than I do drawing or painting.

I have plenty of ideas for creative writing, but my issue is that I don't really have the time to write much nowadays, and when I do have time it's difficult to weave all these ideas together into one cohesive story.

I joined this forum to inspire me to write more. No matter if all I do is a short descriptive every few days - as long as I pick myself up and continue writing, I will be content. That's the only way to get better. Practice practice practice (-:

I'm here to hopefully make some friends as well! Feel free to get in touch with me

I'm looking forward to getting to know you and read your work!

(Oh, and also, it's pronounced "chair-knee" for those of you who have trouble with it haha)

zoupskim likes this.
  2. 20oz

20oz Active Member

Welcome mate.

I admire artists. Is that avatar a character of yours? So strange, I like it.

zoupskim likes this.
  3. zoupskim

zoupskim Contributor Contributor

Welcome to the forum! I can't draw to save my life, so you're basically a wizard to me.

You'll find tons of supportive people here and a lot of good advice. I look forward to seeing you writing, AND your art

4. czerny

czerny New Member

My avatar is a Tove Jansson illustration. She's a great inspiration to me (-: Thank you for the warm welcome!

5. czerny

czerny New Member

Haha aw! Thank you so much, I'm really excited to share my work, and so far I love the community here. From what I've seen so far, you're right - there are lots of supportive people on here :):)