Tags:
  1. FrodoMC

FrodoMC New Member

My Introduction

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by FrodoMC, Aug 15, 2013.

Hello fellow members of the forum. I have decided to join Writing Forums to show off some of my work and receive input from other writers. Writing is not my career or life, it is more of a hobby of mine that I like to do occasionally. Here are some things about me.

My name is Michael Almazan and I live in Missouri, although I prefer The Shire, I have been writing stories most of my life. I would not say writing is my life as I like it as a hobby. My interests are technology such as Xbox, computers, coding work, basically things other people would consider "nerdy". I have done numerous work in writing for my school such as contests and assignments and I have always excelled at it. English and computers were my favorite subjects and school where as most people dislike those subjects, I always looked forward to them. I don't really know what else to say besides that. If you have any other questions feel free to message me on here. Also, if you happen to have an Xbox 360 and play games such as Call of Duty, send me a friend request on there and say you are on here or something along those lines. My gamertag is: UG Frodo

That is basically all. Ciao​

GingerCoffee likes this.
  2. GingerCoffee

GingerCoffee Web Surfer Girl Contributor

I'm not a gamer, but I admire the imagination of the genre. Welcome.