Tags:
  1. malaupp

malaupp Active Member

My June Goals

Discussion in 'Progress Journals' started by malaupp, May 27, 2017.

I promised myself that I would spend this summer getting back into writing hardcore. I'm only working part time at an internship, which leaves me more time than I had during the school year. So I'm taking the month of June to get into two different goals (which will both be started in late May):

1. Writing and sending out at least 3 inquiry letters for previous manuscripts

2. Brainstorming and plotting for Camp Nano in July

I'm going to parse out the goals into smaller pieces to make it simpler to take care of. So this thread will be my going step by step forward. Although a bigger reason would probably be for encouragement. I've been finishing manuscripts left and right, but the idea of actually sending them in somewhere still gives me anxiety like nothing else. So I am shamelessly asking for some encouraging words.

2. malaupp

malaupp Active Member

Objectives/Tasks:

[5/26/17]
    • pick out the first publishing company and/or agent to send an inquiry letter to
    • list possible story ideas for next manuscript

3. malaupp

malaupp Active Member

[5/30/17]

I have the next story picked out, in the early planning stages. A lot still needs to be figured out, but I have awhile for that. Which means I *should* be using my time for the next few days to work on inquiry stuff.