1. IsaacAubreyLaw

IsaacAubreyLaw New Member

My Original Characters: Ike and Alexis

Discussion in 'Character Development' started by IsaacAubreyLaw, Feb 16, 2018.

Who is Ike?

An impulsive but imaginative young man, who's 20 years old and happens to be Caucasian/White. He's an Artist who loves Drawing for Alexis, his Biological Cousin and Best Friend.

Who is Alexis?

A calm and analytical young lady, but also a tomboy in nearly every way. She's 18 years old and Biracial, as in Half Black and Half White. She writes Stories, which Ike illustrates for him.

Similarities:

Best Friends, Biological Cousins, Love for Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Comic Books, etc., Both want to make a Comic Book together.

Differences:

Ike is quick to both Joy and Misery, whereas Alexis is the more Reasonable or Logical One.

Feel free to ask Questions about them, but here's some Images of them.

Attached Files:

2. Lemie

Lemie Contributor Contributor

"When using the Character Development sub-forum, remember to have specific questions in mind."

I think I missed the question in your post. What sort of help do you want with your characters? Because if you just want to show them off there's probably a specific thread for that.

https://www.writingforums.org/threads/character-art.144896/, maybe?

Fiender_ likes this.
  3. IsaacAubreyLaw

IsaacAubreyLaw New Member

I'm asking how much work do they need?

4. Lemie

Lemie Contributor Contributor

I think you forgot to put that in you first post.

They need all the work - or nothing. There is really no way to say anything about them at this point.

What they really need is a story. A context. What we have now are just list of things that are more or less useless on their own.

What is your story? Why should we care about these characters? Where do they start and what is your goal with them?

5. Laurin Kelly

Laurin Kelly Contributor Contributor

THIS^^^