Mystik School FOr Disturbed Teen Sorcerers

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by Erik-the-Enchanter!, Aug 21, 2012.

1. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Erik-the-Enchanter! Banned Contributor

Currently Reading::
    Love Poems
    You spawn outside, at the edge of the island. you can find your way to the other students, their picnic was ambushed by rabid Feri. ;)

as for the plants, theres mostly scrabbly bushes and rough grass, and a swath of tall trees. not that many selections of plants, sorry. Needfyre does have a special garden, though, but seh hasn't taken them to it yet.

2. Areadrill

Areadrill New Member

I hope my post was alright. Can't wait to get to where the action is.

3. Keitsumah

Keitsumah The Dream-Walker Contributor

okay guys i g2g in a bit but i will b back tomorrow. try not to go too far after i log out k? and yeah Wydnii is pretty lethal considering that she drains power from her enemies to fuel the spells the uses (but she is very vulnerable in physical combat just so you know) and if she seems odd or like a specific creature in some cases is becuz she was made from a combination of many beings. G.A.I.A's r pretty scary in my opinion lol

4. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    i gotta go to so sorry!! i'll get back on as soon as possible, which will probably be tomorrow morning, ha. please don't attack the harpy or leave the room, cuz that definitely won't end well. this harpy means business. ;)

and can you pleeeeeeeeeease remember to put your names in your posts in bold? it is so hard for me to remember your names!!!

5. Keitsumah

lolz chris is gonna b pissed Wyndii just canceled his spell lolz! srry hon but she is protective of a person's life no matter how hard your ego takes a blow. (and if chris tries to get to her well Dean and Frankie could u plz protect her) lol :D

6. Areadrill

Areadrill New Member

I'm starting to think that the shifting color was a bad idea... Trying to find a color for each feeling is hard!

7. Areadrill

Areadrill New Member

Kingtype are you trying to arouse the G.A.I.A? Cause that might go wrong for us.

8. Areadrill

Areadrill New Member

I'm out for the day. I won't be able to come back here for the next 24hours... Sorry about that.

9. Kingtype

Kingtype Banned Contributor

I ain't scared of no G.A.I.A. Call me the GAIABUSTER!

10. TheLeonard112

TheLeonard112 Sūpākūru Senpai

I think I have the character who's attacks can be most strategized. I mean I almost got Madussa the first time and I might have got her the second. Second with the help of Chris's glass.

11. Keitsumah

uhh let me clarify something -a G.A.I.A (know what I'll just call it a "Gaia" from now on so many dots...) is very dangerous int he fact that they are not affected by magic sent at them because they simply absorb it to add to their own energy. In Wyndii's case she absorbs magic and creats crystals to focus the energy. She goes "beast" because she is possessed by her sibling's ghosts -Syndii Myndii Dole and Cole. They are very blood-thirsty ghosts and if they get pissed off Wyndii get abused becuz of it. so if she gets mad....uhh lets say it gets explosive -and she hasn't gotten mad yet actually.

@TheLenoard: I'm trying to strategize Wyndii but she is a challenge for me -first time i try something with her abilities. give me some time and the chars shouldn't just team up because then it would sound like they all like each other and that's a big fat lie there lol

12. Kingtype

Name: David Spear
    Race: Human

Backround: David grew up with problems. He was constantly picked on and made fun because he wasn't that smart he only has an IQ of 80 and is very naive. This low IQ is due to the sheltered enviorment he grew up in. His mother was very overprotective of him and would only allow him so much freedom. One day David's mother died of unknown causes and in a fit of emotions he ran. He finnally stopped when he ended up in the forest of his home town and it was there he found Valziz Blade. The blade itself was a black katana and to anyone experienced in magic it would have been oozing evil and bad intentions. But since David was no magic expert he picked up the blade. Something happend after that The sword made him stronger, faster and more agile then he had ever been. But oddly enough did nothing to increase his brain power. But that is good because any wielder of the blade becomes an insturment of it's will but David to dumb to be manipulated by the sword. And since the sword is bonded to David's soul they are gonna be stuck together for a very long time. David nicknamed the evil blade Junior (Rest is TBR)

Powers: David is not a skilled wizard by natural means. He draws on the power from his sword. The more power David uses from Junior the more his phsyical power is increased such as becoming strong enough to uproot massive trees or outrun cheetahs. David himself as no swordplay skills but the sword provides him with a skillset for him to use in combat that would make samurais jealous. Junior can some times take over David's body when David is in a sad or depressed mood. When that happens you may want to run. David can also delfect and cut through magical spells with Junior. In short David with Junior is basically a magical tank. Junior himself also has some power like telepathy. Junior is bonded to David's soul and the blade itself only appears when David wills it. But the actual spirit of Junior is always with David. Junior can also act as David's intelligence gving him advice in battle situations.

David's personality: David is naive, nice, easily confused and far to trusting

Junior personality: Evil, insane, thinks it will rule the world and is prone to evil laughter (HE ALSO SPEAKS IN EVIL CAPS BWAHAHAHA!)

Apreance: David is a bit short for a 15 year old but as a slender muscular frame, He has shining gold eyes (side effect from Junior), Has reddish brown hair, He has avery warm, bubbly face and looks is very huggable. David normally dresses in regular fashion like jeans, tennish shoes and t shirts. Junior is a black katana that practically radiates evil and a demonic presence.

The perfect team a sweet dumb boy and HIS EVIL SWORD BWAHAHAHA!

13. Keitsumah

oh god not another Corona. (watch Soul Eater)

14. Kingtype

I have already and read it. I'm a Black Star fanboy!

15. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    David sounds amazing, Kingtype. :)

oh and i put up a new post guys!

16. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    this is the song thats gonna play when we go fight jenny greenteeth...in the future, not now of course ha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Yuqxl284cg

17. Kingtype

Thanks I wanted to get less angry and more funny

18. highwaymanlee

highwaymanlee Active Member

is that why you got rid of Chris

19. Kingtype

I wanted him to be a villian.

20. highwaymanlee

highwaymanlee Active Member

ah that makes since you did a great job on him then man

21. Kingtype

Thanks. I like David and Junior in terms of personality though.

22. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    you guys gonna post soon or what? heh heh :p

23. Kingtype

I'm waiting for someone to post David isn't smart enough to figure out what to do alone.

24. Areadrill

Areadrill New Member

I'm back! Sorry for the prolonged abscense, it seems that all the stuff I had to do piled up on this weekend... But now I'm here and ready to go!

25. Keitsumah

lol yeah i wasn't able to access a computer yesterday srry for the wait guys