1. EmeraldTower

EmeraldTower New Member

Naming half humans and half superheros

Discussion in 'Word Mechanics' started by EmeraldTower, Jun 22, 2017.

I'm having a difficult time coming up with a name for my characters.

They are half human and half superhero. Not only do they come from other planets but they also control a lot of things.

I have been making sure that my characters do not overlap with any of the characters from Marvel. I'm just looking for a proper term for them.

Like in DC Comics they are referred to as metahumans.

2. Elven Candy

Elven Candy Pay no attention to the foot in my mouth Contributor

Do you mean one of their parents is human and the other is a superhero? Or do you mean they look like humans but have super powers, like Superman? If everyone knows they're aliens, why not just have people call them aliens or otherworlders? If people don't know they're aliens, you can make it simple, such as superhumans, powered, and gifted. If people hate them they might just label them freaks while the few who like them call them superhumans or heroes.

3. EmeraldTower

EmeraldTower New Member

Thank you, Elven Candy! I did not think about that. They look like humans but they have super powers. From the outline that I have formed, half of the population have accepted the fact that other beings exist.

Elven Candy likes this.