NaturOil Tower Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by Fan7asticMrFox, Jul 27, 2012.

1. Kademee

Kademee New Member

Good to know, Fox.
    I will get a post in either tomorrow or Saturday, but then I'm gone until Wednesday. If I can get WiFi at the hotel, I'll be able to read up on stuff, but I most likely will not be able to post. Sorry for the inconvenience.

2. Love to Write

Love to Write I'm a lover of writing. What else is to be said? Contributor

I think we are ready for mass mayheme Mr.Fox. :)

3. MissAnndroid

MissAnndroid New Member

Definitely!

4. Pheonix

Pheonix A Singer of Space Operas and The Fourth Mod of RP Contributor

Yuppers!

5. Fan7asticMrFox

Fan7asticMrFox Contributor Contributor

It's coming! Tonight! I'm even staying up late to give the people what they want!

6. JessWrite

JessWrite Word Nerd & Proud! Contributor

Got a post up for Bryn, nothing of much interest though. I can't wait to see what you have planned Fox! :)

7. Pheonix

Same here! Just got a placeholder piece up for Victor. I might be AFK for a few days, we'll see. If i can't get anything up, try not to kill my guy! lol :p

8. Fan7asticMrFox

Sorry about last night folks. Typical really, I had almost finished my piece and the internet decided to shut down for the night :( - Very sorry to any of you waiting around for my post to come through; I am going to stick it up now :D

9. JessWrite

That's alright, Fox. Wow, the wait was worth it!

So, it's kind of like the Titanic situation inside a building? Scary! Bryn probably had a nervous breakdown during the lights being out. :(

10. JessWrite

Haha, I'm so mean to my characters sometimes. :p

11. Fan7asticMrFox

The end of the chapter is coming up, so if you want to get a post in please get it up ASAP! I hope to have my next post up by tomorrow evening (UK time!).

12. JessWrite

I can't wait to see what happens next!

(If no one helps Bryn, she'll manage...maybe :p It's not a severe cut, but hit a bad spot and still needs to be wrapped.)

13. Fan7asticMrFox

Sorry folks, I am taking a while getting this post done (its a long one). Hopefully everyone will like it, but we will soon find out.

@LtW are you posting that piece you sent me? Just checking so I dont post before :)

14. Love to Write

We're editing it a bit. We decided to stay for the time being. Go ahead with your evil plan. :)

15. Fan7asticMrFox

Ok cool. I have just put my last post up for this chapter. So if you want to react to what just happened, then do it quick before Chapter Two starts!

16. Fan7asticMrFox

Also, here are the character bios for the new characters I have added. If you have not read my post yet then do that FIRST before reading these character bios!

The Five

Name: Vasili Makarov, ‘Tank’

Appearance: Vasili stands at a whopping 7ft, quite literally a giant. With his massive build and huge muscles, he is a figure of pure strength and a towering presence. He is completely clean cut, bald, no facial hair, no tattoos, while striding about in an olive tank top, desert camouflaged combat trousers and desert coloured boots. Has brown eyes. Additionally he wears webbing for all his ammo and supplies.

Short Bio: ‘Tank’ was a former solider in the Spetsnaz who used his ruthlessness and relentless determination to get the job done. He served as a normal infantry unit in his elder teens before being assigned to Spetsnaz at 23. For three years he stayed with the Special Forces before joining Operation Razorleaf.

Personality: Vasili is very intimidating thanks to his supreme size and military look. He is impatient, petulant and aggressive. This all stems from his average brain capacity, which would be even smaller if it wasn’t for his experience in the military. He knows English, but is not completely fluent.

Profession: Defected Military Soldier

Misc. Info: His weapon is the M249 light machine gun (which is a large, heavy weapon).

Name: John Tomlinson, ‘C4’

Appearance: Tomlinson is a tall, stocky (6ft 2in), with a shaven head and green eyes. He has a desert sleeved jacket with webbing and matching coloured combats and boots.

Short Bio: John is the eldest of the group, and the wisest. He follows the head of the group even though he is older, because he has never been a natural leader. He started his career in engineering at the National Rail Service in London, before joining the Royal Electrical and Mechanical Engineers. After 7 years in the Army he was invited to join the SAS, until he defected and joined Operation Razorleaf.

Personality: ‘C4’ is a quiet, calculating fellow with a charming British accent. He tries to give nothing away, and always plans his actions meticulously. Sharp as a pencil, ruthlessly efficient, ‘C4’ does not mess around.

Misc. Info: He also wears a large backpack full of explosives. He also uses a SPAZ-12 Shotgun.

Name: Asuka Watamura ‘Wasp’

Appearance: Asuka has short blonde hair with a long fringe across her face. Her face is spotless without a single blemish and her eyes are a dreamy blue. She wears a dark green, tight leather suit with a thin utility belt carrying an assortment of supplies. ‘Wasp’ stands at 5ft 2in with a very skinny frame, and moves with a certain grace and elegance, almost floating.

Short Bio: Asuka is the baby of the group. She has Japanese origins, but was raised in America. All she ever wanted to do was join the military, so much so that she ran away at the age of 15 and signed up. Somehow she managed to convince the recruiter she had US citizenship and was a boy. She has never told anyone how. When training she excelled at almost every stage, beating her male counterparts. She was invited to trial with the Marine Corps Scout Sniper Training, before being asked to join. However two years ago she defected for Operation Razorleaf.

Personality: ‘Wasp’ is a smooth and sexy individual, and likes to play around. She seduces her targets into a false sense of security before striking hard.

Misc. Info: She uses a Barrett M82 sniper rifle.

Name: Xavi Ramos ‘Spider’

Appearance: He wears full combat fatigues which are completely black, plus a pair of sunglasses. He has brown hair with a thick moustache and goatee, with brown eyes and a small scar under his right eye. Xavi is a small man, thin but muscular, standing at about 5ft 3in.

Short Bio: Not much is known about the ‘Spider’, only that he is of Hispanic origin and a master of stealth. Armed with a silenced Beretta 92FS pistol and a silenced MP5, he has been known to work for various organisations, eliminating targets, stealing cargo and information, breaking & entering – all without being detected or raising suspicion.

Personality: Xavi is cunning, yet a bit of a show off. He likes to mess about, even when he needs to be serious. This is shown when he has a target, as he tends to toy with them first, before killing them slowly (and silently). He also has a bit of a god complex, with an ego larger than most.

Misc. Info: Has silenced pistol and a submachine gun. Also, it is rumoured he took part in a nightvision experiment with surgery to his eye, giving him the ability to see in the dark. He tends to avoid bright lights with his pair of sunglasses.

Name: Zoe Cooper ‘Wild Thing’

Appearance: Zoe has an hourglass figure sporting a tight tank top and combat trousers and boots. She is 5ft 5in tall, with tattoos of all colours and creation covering her entire body, up to her next. Her head is shaven and light brown eyes, almost auburn.

Short Bio: Zoe had a hard childhood, with regular beatings from her father among other things, while her mother drugged herself into a nightly coma. She killed him at the age of 14, quoting to the jury that it was self-defence. They bought her plea for manslaughter and judged it so, but inside of juvenile prison she asked to join the US Army. Her request was declined due to her age and spent two years in Juvy, until she was of the correct age. From there she had an up and down military career, with success in battle, but difficulties following orders. After a long career in the US Army she defected to Operation Razorleaf.

Personality: Erratic, neurotic and temperamental, Zoe is truly a ‘Wild Thing’. A self-confessed nymphomaniac, she is highly unpredictable and downright dangerous. Many believe her to be insane, but the team feel she fits in ‘The Five’ pretty well and always has the mentality to get the job done at the end of the day. Plus, people that make comments on her zany personality generally don’t wake up the next morning.

Misc. Info: Zoe carries a Rocket Propellied Grenade launcher (RPG), and an Uzi.

17. DustinTheWind

DustinTheWind Active Member

Huh. He was in on it all along? Well, I definitely did not see that coming. Wat a tweest!

18. Love to Write

Mr.Fox, did you have an idea of how to keep the cops away? Or is it, "let them come!" Cause FBI agents are definitly on the way by now.

19. Warde

Warde Member

Sorry my post is a bit of a rehash. I don't want to go too far into the future in case "Stage 2" is something Jo would notice is occurring from her location. Looking forward to seeing where this goes!

20. Pheonix

Do I detect a Metal Gear Solid influence here? lol

21. JessWrite

Whoa...your new characters are very interesting Fox, I must say I'm a bit afraid to find out what will happen next this time! ;)

Phoenix, thanks for having Victor help Bryn. Fate keeps bringing them together, huh? Ironic that they both didn't really want to be there in the beginning! I'm looking forward to seeing how they will get through this. I hope they can...:)

22. Fan7asticMrFox

@LtW The Five are not all Russian, if you could edit your post slightly that would be fantastic :)

@Pheonix it was partly a MGS influence, but I was just looking to add some antagonists to the plot. So its a mix of MGS and Ice Station by Matthew Reilly - he can be very over the top in his writing and a bit too much swearing, but its one of my favourite books for action/military thriller.

Now that we will be moving onto the next chapter, your freedom to explore has been expanded. You are absolutely fine to move up and down floors 41 - 49 as you like, just be aware that 'The Five' might be kicking about. The description of floors 41 and 44 - 47 are up to you, on a first come first serve basis. I had them down as simple offices, but you are within your own right to describe them however you like!

Note that I said 41st floor; this floor is available via the stairwell - the blockade starts at floor 40 (so no entry to floor 40).

Also no cell phone will have signal, so no one will be able to contact the outside world with them. However it is different if you have headpieces in that are in contact with others on the outside (i.e. Bryn and Monica).

News crews and reporters are starting to pick up on the story from outside, but dont know whether it's an accident or an attack. Rescue services are currently on site, planning the safest way up to the building.

I will be posting again tonight (UK time) so unless you are posting about the new arrivals and your reaction, could I please ask that you not post until mine is up :)

Thank you, if I have any more details that I have forgotten I will let you know.

Fox

23. JessWrite

Sounds good, Fox. I got a post in with Bryn's reaction to Victor and grabbing her camera, but nothing else. Also, Bryn doesn't have a headset like Monica, but her camera is her access to the world, the proof if she's able to get it. She won't attempt anything yet though.

Phoenix, I hope it's fine that I had them swap names with each other. I just had Victor say his first name, but if you want me to add his last name or a different reaction, I can edit it. Thought it was about time for them to stop thinking of each other as "that girl" and "that man". :)

24. Pheonix

@jess I was trying to figure a way to get that out there lol nicely done! :)

25. JessWrite

Thanks! I'm glad we were able to sneak that in too, they may need it. (Plus, Bryn's finally let out the truth she wasn't supposed to be there. Though, I'm sure Victor was smart enough to figure that out :p)