Tags:
  1. Amar Sharma

Amar Sharma New Member

Short Story Need advice ! How can I begin??

Discussion in 'Genre Discussions' started by Amar Sharma, Aug 9, 2019.

I am trying to make a book of motivational stories . And I am going to include those problems that are related to love, anger, etc in short leader ship development and personality development. I want that I should create a story and every story has its moral with a solution. The problem may be in our daily life's .

So I need a guidance of, from where shall I begin and what things will help me to plot a great story. I want to give a moral with an end of that story. So what things I must keep in my mind and write the story. And is there any source or information where I can get such type of stuff .

Thanks for......

2. RobinLC

RobinLC Active Member

Most writers begin by drawing upon their own experiences. Think about your own morals, and when you learned them. What morals do you want to write about?

Amar Sharma likes this.
  3. Amar Sharma

Amar Sharma New Member

The problems that a student, a teenager faces. Then a adult ...............I want to focus on every problem . Then give a solution for it

4. jannert

jannert Retired Mod Supporter Contributor

Hi Amar - It looks to me as if there is a LOT on google. This is just the first page. Why not check out some of these links, and see if any of them lead you to information you're looking for. I didn't know there was a category called 'motivational stories' but apparently there is. So you should find a lot to motivate you. https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&channel=trow&q=how+to+write+motivational+stories

Amar Sharma likes this.
  5. Amar Sharma

Amar Sharma New Member

Thank you so much .I will visit the site.