Tags:
  1. Shadow-Wolf

Shadow-Wolf New Member

Introduction of Shadow-Wolf

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Shadow-Wolf, Jan 12, 2019.

Well hello there, im a male in his late twenties who have been writing for my own enjoyment for years.

I would say that i first started to enjoy writing back when i was sixteen or seventeen, when i found a lovely MMORPG that allowed me to write character bios and eventually i graduated to using an old WORD program and began to write stories with my MMO characters.

At some point i stopped writing but then a few years ago i picked it up again and started writing Fan fiction in the Star wars setting, although i created my own little corner of the galaxy far far away and only used characters of my own creation i do still believe it counts as fan fiction (correct me if im wrong)

Then after i had not quite finished several stories, (think i got up to eight or nine stories with most of them around 30-50k words and my largest story at around 120k) i began to dream about a universe all of my own in a Sci-fi setting, i did not get very far before that stagnated though so i put it on the backburner and returned to Star wars and began to rewrite the latest series of my stories featuring a female MC.

Then a day not to many days ago i got the idea of creating a story in a Fantasy setting that involves a MC that is transported to another world where there exist magic and dragons various magical races, Elves, Orcs, Fairies etc and humans from various time periods in history, some very famous characters.

Anyhow i got stuck and went off on a Google trip and found this forum and some very helpful threads that got me going again and got me thinking in new ways so i figured id sign up and ask questions directly from you guys.

My writing style is self-taught and through experimentation and for the most part i simply write and see where the story takes me, though i first write a little help/reminder document with general story ideas, characters, items and so on but after that i just start writing.

And as a side note i probably should say that i have never published or posted any of my stories so i have no real idea if im any good or not, also English is not my native language so thank god for spell check

tdk321 and Magus like this.
  2. surrealscenes

surrealscenes Senior Member

Welcome, glad to have you on board. My favorite bartender, Paulie, is from Finland.

3. Alan Aspie

Alan Aspie Banned Contributor

Kappas perhanaa. Lisää suomalaisia!

[Gosh. More Finns!]

Wellcome.

If you are in Turpatapetti you might find Kirjailijanloput interesting.

4. StanDagger

StanDagger New Member

I love Finland. I'm famous for it.

Alan Aspie likes this.