1. Copypasta

Copypasta Member

Hoping for the best as I fear the worst

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Copypasta, May 31, 2016.

Hello~ I've been wanting to publish my writing for over a decade and I finally mustered up some courage to sign up here and see what happens next. My control of my vocabulary and grammar is pretty terrible but I haven't given up just yet. I just hope that my ideas are interesting and entertaining to read, the rest I can learn and fix.

I tend to write fantasy or at least modern stories with some magic. I am more invested in romance but I want enough action and adventures too.

I have the worst time thinking up original names. I've tried name generators with not much help.

I get writer's block often even if I know what I want to write. Especially if the scene is not being written the way I imagine it in my head.

My friend suggested me this site in hopes that I can find people who have more experience in writing and can support me. I'm always hoping for the best despite my anxieties. Thanks for having me~ ♥

2. Cave Troll

Cave Troll It's Coffee O'clock everywhere. Contributor

Where cushions are comfy, and straps hold firm.
    I too know the struggles of writers block. 35k into my second and been a solid week of well that is not right, but what would fix it? Though Sci-fi comes with its own hurdles.:supergrin:

Welcome to the For--err Asylum. So a friend told how great it is here. Well there are a lot of lovely people here that will be more than happy to share their insights (and maybe a little insanity).:superlaugh:

Here is a writing buddy for you:
    TakeThis.jpg
    Have fun, and I will C-ya around the forum. :supergrin:

GingerCoffee and Copypasta like this.
  3. Copypasta

Copypasta Member

Thank you for the kitten and I see you around everywhere ♥

Cave Troll likes this.
  4. Tenderiser

Tenderiser Not a man or BayView

Welcome! Love the username and avatar.

Copypasta likes this.
  5. Copypasta

Copypasta Member

Thank you~!

6. Lew

Lew Contributor Contributor

Welcome aboard! You'll get lots of support here. Lots of fun, interesting people, I have learned a lot. We are here to help, support, and on occasion, tell you to quit blogging and start writing! Go for it.

Copypasta likes this.
  7. Copypasta

Copypasta Member

Thank you for having me! I still need to wait 2 weeks for me to have full access to things I think. Here's for the best !