1. kate zold

kate zold Member

new author

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by kate zold, Oct 13, 2017.

I've known about this forum for a long time but this is my first time joining. I'm a new author recently breaking out of fanfictiondom and am now working on original fiction. As I was otherwise extremely busy for the past five years, this will be my first year participating in NaNoWriMo, mainly to set a goal for myself for a new, original work. I am also however in the beginning stages of writing my fourth and final fanfiction novel, part of a series I started to write in 2013. Needless to say, my writing has greatly improved, and I've even gone back and edited my fanfiction several times.

My prefered genres are (pre)historic, fantasy, epic/adventure, dystopian, and Earth-based sci-fi.

I also have experience as a professional academic editor, though that temporary contract has sadly come to an end.