1. Tatiana Sayenko

Tatiana Sayenko New Member

New Beginnings

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Tatiana Sayenko, Jun 21, 2016.

After a recent suicide attempt, I realized I need to do what I've always wanted and not let myself get overwhelmed by things that won't matter in a year or two. One of my goals is to be a writer even if I don't turn it into a career, and in a sense I already was a writer. I've been writing since I was a kid, but I usually give up on any projects besides my journal and there are stories and characters in my head begging to get out on paper.
    My current goal is to do a nanowrimo in July, and I'm hoping this forum will help me develop as a writer.

2. Steerpike

Steerpike Felis amatus Contributor

Welcome, Tatiana. It's nice to have you in the world, and at these forums in particular. There are lots of helpful people around, so jump right in and ask questions, join conversations, etc.

Tatiana is one of my all-time favorite names. Didn't Tatius sack Rome in defense of the women of his tribe?

3. DeadMoon

DeadMoon The light side of the dark side Contributor

Welcome Tatiana,

4. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Contributor

Welcome to WF, Tatiana!

Sorry to hear about your situation. Writing can be really helpful, though. A form of therapy, almost.
    Here's our New Member Quick Start to get you started. I wish you luck in Nanowrimo. :)

-Kat