Tags:
  1. The Archer

The Archer New Member

Greetings from Oregon

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by The Archer, Dec 10, 2018.

Hello! It has been a good six years since I've touched this place, but I have decided to get back into writing and start fresh by creating a new profile (partially because I don't even remember the name, email, or password of my old one). I am 20 years old and working on finishing up my second year of community college before transferring to a university, probably in pursuit of writing, architecture, or some kind of design.

I started writing when I was in the fifth grade and haven't stopped since. I've written a few novels that were later abandoned, but now I am looking into writing and publishing more seriously! My favorite genres (to read and write) are fantasy, science fiction, cyberpunk, and historical fiction. I love to read and write poetry, short stories, flash fiction, and I do draw the occasional comic. Along with writing and drawing, I am an avid gamer and enjoy titles like Bloodborne, Final Fantasy, Skyrim, and Dishonored.

Thanks for stopping by. I can't wait to share my thoughts on others' creations and share some creations of my own.

Artifacs and Hackworksubleis like this.
  2. Bobby Burrows

Bobby Burrows Banned Contributor

I want to go to Oregon, it's on the top of my places to see because I wish to see it now while I can, before anything else changes in America.

I want to spend a week at least in Springfield by Eugene in Lane County and visit Portland/See Portland at least once or twice, from Springfield by Eugene.

Have this mom and pop picked out and everything that would even allow me to if I wanted, partake in Oregon's relaxed marijuana laws, and there's a dispensary close by.

If I had the time, funds and means, I might check out that gravitational anomaly .

But that's me, I'm from London, from City of Westminster from the London borough of Croydon, I'm a city slicker from the other side of the planet with Oregon in sights for holiday/vacation/leisure time.
    Would love to camp out one night and do a big foot hunt where you look for big foot too, and see the giant red woods too hopefully while doing it, great state I want to see before it changes anymore from this video -
    This made me want to go

This is also where I found a place I want to stay in that state.
    I was planning to head east and fly home from the Midwest, but, spend the majority of my time in Oregon here.
    Alas, it's changed a little since this video, but, America's beautiful.
    Welcome to the forum.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2018
  3. Hackworksubleis

Hackworksubleis New Member

Welcome to the forum! :D

I also love the cyberpunk and science fiction genres. Very looking forward to Cyberpunk 77 next year.

Cheers,

- hw

4. Some Guy

Some Guy Manguage Langler Supporter Contributor

Yay, sci-fi! :D

Cave Troll likes this.
  5. Cave Troll

Cave Troll It's Coffee O'clock everywhere. Contributor

Where cushions are comfy, and straps hold firm.
    :superhello:Sci-fi, ooohh! I like it with lots of action, and stuff. :p
    Though I do like when it wanders off into some funner things. :supergrin:
    Cyber Goth Dance.gif
    Good luck and have fun. :superidea:

6. Artifacs

Artifacs Senior Member

Welcome sci-fi fan. :)
    I can't wait to read some of your work.
    Have fun.