1. MilatheRose

MilatheRose New Member

I'm not a writer. Currently I put letters on paper though.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by MilatheRose, Dec 7, 2017.

Like it says on the box, I don't really consider myself a writer. To do that I think you have to finish at least one book and then let someone else read it. I haven't accomplished that yet so I will go with type monkey for now.

I have written some papers on naval affairs, but this will be my first attempt at fiction. Right now I have just started a book for which I only have a working title, about the logistics and step by step of how someone becomes the dark lord of a fantasy realm. Despite the subject matter its all fairly grounded.

I am not primarily here for guidance or help, I am fairly confident in my current abilities. There are not many writers in New Brunswick with their feet on the ground and I was hoping to make some more reasonable friends whom I can write with.

Bonus for people who read Terry Brooks stuff:
    I always though it would be fun if Shea killed his dark lord, not because his sword contained the power of truth, but because he hit the man with a sword and that kills people.