1. ListAddiction

ListAddiction New Member

New Here - Also have a question :)

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by ListAddiction, May 20, 2016.

Hey everyone, I'm glad to be here for many reasons. Aside from just learning the English language, I am also the owner of a new website that I have started myself that completely revolves around content. I don't sell anything, I don't have any ads (yet), and I thought this might be a great tool for me to have my content proofread due to my lack of schooling in this field. I've obviously taken English courses in college, but nothing too advanced.

My website consists of me creating 2,000+ word lists. I can't post them daily yet because each list takes me around 10 hours, but that is the ultimate goal. With that said, because high-quality content is a necessity for my site's success, am I able to post links to new lists that I publish to have people looks them over, give me ideas on how to restructure sentences, add/delete items, and just gather opinions?

Like I said before, I won't be spamming the forums with links because I make a new list probably once a week. I really think this could be invaluable to my website and really help the quality of the content I'm able to convey to my audience. Additionally, aside from that, I plan on sticking around the forums even when I'm not asking for opinions on my posts, so I'll be an active member as well :)

Thanks in advance for any help!

2. Tenderiser

Tenderiser Not a man or BayView

Welcome!

The requirements for posting writing for critique can be found here: https://www.writingforums.org/rules/

If you want weekly free critiques on 2,000+ words, you'll have to spend a LOT of time on the forum helping others. Proofreading is usually something you'd pay for, so people will only go so far unless you're giving them something back.

3. doggiedude

doggiedude Contributor Contributor

Welcome... Lists of what?