1. Flocka

Flocka New Member

New in every sense of the word

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Flocka, Oct 14, 2013.

Well here goes,

I have been a long time bad writer and have recently have been bitten by the book-writing bug. The one thing I quickly realized is that I didn’t have the proper backing in the way of starting it. So while searching the Internet for ideas I ran across the idea of joining a form for some ideas and good peer exchange. I hope this is the place for it I have never joined a forum before

I work full time, go to school full time, and have a family. So I don’t have a lot of time to fit my writing in but I hope with enough motivation I can push something out.

My Avatar is actually Onision if anyone wants to know. He is the inspiration for one of my main characters.

The type of book I want to write is Young Adult. So I will be spending a lot of time in the Young Adult section!

I have read the rules but could some one please give me the updated link to the FAQ section?

2. Wreybies

Wreybies Thrice Retired Supporter Contributor

Welcome to the forum. :)

Here is the link to the FAQ you requested.

Have fun! :D

Wrey

3. Flocka

Flocka New Member

Thank you! And I hope I will!

4. Love to Write

Love to Write I'm a lover of writing. What else is to be said? Contributor

Hope you find what you're looking for here! Welcome to the forum. I think you'll find that most of the people here are fantastic and most of them give great and helpful critiques.

5. Mathieu

Mathieu New Member

Welcome! I understand the lack of time situation, just don't push yourself too much. I hope you can free your mind here easily.
    Onision was funny at the start, but he totally went into the unfunny mainstream-madness so I unsubscribed - well, that's off-topic now...

See you later!

6. TessaT

TessaT Senior Member

Welcome! The people here are wonderful, and when you finally post something for them to critique, they'll definitely help you out. I think most writers here also have families and full time jobs, so you're not alone in that sense. We totally understand the plight of writing or doing dishes. And sometimes... those dishes just have to wait!!

Also, I have no idea who Onision is... so now I must Google!

As an addendum, here is what Urban Dictionary had to say about Onision:
    "A Narcissistic a person who wears empty hipster frames, try to be nude in all of his videos so that people will complement him. A person who is a militant vegetarian who calls meat eaters the "devils of the earth that need to go kill themselves".
    A person who says sexist things like "women need teeth in their vagina" or "women need porcupine quills in their vagina for unwanted penis" these powers can be abused ,but hey, he doesn't care he just wants to appeal to teenage girls. It's fair to say that he will die off in 2 years, and the internet will be better for it."

Uhhhh..... *blinku*

Last edited: Oct 14, 2013
  7. Flocka

Flocka New Member

I hope I can to. This book I want to write always seems to be on my mind.

And I felt the same way! I used to really like him but then he went way off in to left field. I need to unsubscribe because I haven’t watch any of his new videos. But his emo Charlie really has the looks I want for one of my main characters.

8. Flocka

Flocka New Member

Thank you so much! I need that

9. Flocka

Flocka New Member

I am sorry that is really funny! He really is all of those things and then some; he is actually a semi popular You tuber on YouTube. I used to really like him before things got crazy. One of his characters "Emo Charlie" is a really good reference for one of my main characters. Sometimes I am too happy to write him. I need to remember he is a depressed Teen.

And YES. Those dishes are waiting!