1. Mental Landscaper

Mental Landscaper New Member

Greetings!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Mental Landscaper, Feb 5, 2017.

Hey there.
    Today, I found myself trying to think through a few issues with a story I'm working on, and lamented the fact that I didn't really have anywhere to seek advice. One google later, and here I am!
    I've already got a bunch of great suggestions and useful references, so I think this place will be pretty handy. Hopefully I'll be able to return the favour by helping others too, though I know I still have much to learn about writing.
    Thanks for the warm welcome,
    ML

2. Elven Candy

Elven Candy Pay no attention to the foot in my mouth Contributor

Hello and welcome! I've learned a lot since joining this forum, and I'm still learning every time I get on it. Everyone's always learning, so don't worry about being new and giving advice, just give it where you think it might help! Even if you're uncomfortable with giving advice, there are plenty of threads you can explore and respond to that simply ask for opinions and experience. I hope you'll have a great time here!