Hello everybody! I hope everyone is doing well. As part of the effort to reduce the monthly server cost and as a prerequisite for upgrading our software to XF2, we are going to be moving forward with a newer, slightly more affordable server from a different web host. The new server features a newer, but somewhat slower processor and significantly more RAM. My hope is that there is no observable change in website performance. I’ve gone ahead and purchased the first month of hosting myself for $142. Going forward, our server expenses should be around that price, instead of the normal $192. We were short on our February fundraiser by approximately $35. If anyone is willing to help cover this current remainder on our bill that would be greatly appreciated. I’ve updated the fundraiser to reflect this information. If we exceed the current fundraiser it will go to help offset the new server setup (this is not a requirement for the upgrade but is appreciated). I’m currently waiting for access to our new server. As long as it’s available, I will start the migration process this weekend. This could take several hours. Theoretically, propagating our DNS (URL/domain name) to the new server could take 24-48 hours, though it will be much quicker for most users. Generally, I’m anticipating downtime lasting 4-6 hours. Currently, our target migration date (scheduled downtime) is this Friday, 4-10pm. Our backup migration date (scheduled downtime) will be this Sunday, 5-11pm. If there are any changes or issues regarding our server migration I will make updates here and our social media.