Tags:
  1. AuthorEllie

AuthorEllie New Member

New to the forums :)

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by AuthorEllie, Oct 3, 2020.

Hi, I’m new here, and thought I would introduce myself. My name is Ellie and I’m a horror author, with several published books. All books are self published except for my Western Horror, which got picked up by a publisher.

I recently started a YouTube channel with three other authors and we invite any horror authors to our show for live interviews, where you can talk about your horror books and your writing. I look forward to getting to know you all :)

I have a new book out for Halloween, a short story that is sure to terrify you. Warning, it is not for anyone who suffers from arachnophobia.

Kyle Phoenix likes this.
  2. EFMingo

EFMingo A Modern Dinosaur Supporter Contributor

That's a genre I've been playing with but haven't fully made the jump. Funny enough, it's also the genre I'm farthest in for novel progress, though I'm usually bouncing around other genres for short stories or poems. Horror poems are a rather interesting breed as well. Look up Bruce Boston if you get the chance. He's quite the speculative character.

Look forward to hearing from you on people's work in that genre section here. Maybe I'll post something there as well. Welcome!

3. Kyle Phoenix

Kyle Phoenix Active Member

Welcome to the forums Ellie. Congrats on being a published author and may there be many more stories to come. I hope you have a great time here...

I’ll make sure to watch out for those spiders! :D