Tags:
  1. Jocelyn Rouselle

Jocelyn Rouselle New Member

New to this forum

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Jocelyn Rouselle, Jun 20, 2020.

Just joined today to this forums, I'm Jocelyn Rouselle; that's my pen name, aside from that im hoping I can meet more people and get involved with an active community of writers and poets. I joined here because I haven't found much success in wattpad, barley and feedback to my work and to my experience no one on there was really active. I would love to meet new people on here.

2. Cave Troll

Cave Troll It's Coffee O'clock everywhere. Contributor

Where cushions are comfy, and straps hold firm.
    :superhello:Welcome
    Good luck and have fun. :supersmile:

3. Iain Aschendale

Iain Aschendale Lying, dog-faced pony Marine Supporter Contributor

Currently Reading::
    Telemachus Sneezed
    Welcome! I'm Iain, one of the mods here. If you haven't had a chance to yet, be sure to check out New Member Quick Start and Forum Rules, and don't be shy about contacting me or one of the other mods (jannert, big soft moose, minstrel, and EFMingo) if you have any questions or problems.

You'll need to have two weeks' membership, twenty posts (which include two constructive critiques of others' writing) before you can post in the Workshop for critique of your own work, but until then, feel free to poke around and jump into any one of the numerous discussions that are ongoing here. Those initial requirements will fly by.

I saw that you created this initially as a standalone in The Lounge, but I moved it to the New Member Introductions as that's really a better place for it. Don't worry, you didn't do anything wrong, it can take a bit to get used to where we've stashed everything around here.

My dad is pretty into HO trains. He used to have his own layout until the basement flooded one year, so now he's the president of our local historical society which coincidentally has a huge layout in their museum. History for the kids, and after hours he and his buddies get to run their stock around a model of the city and surrounds. It's pretty cool if you like ducking under the tracks all the time :)

Anyway, take a while to get acclimated. I see you're already discussing dinner, but don't forget to stop by the Workshop and get in a few critiques when the mood strikes you. See you around!