1. cjlikespie

cjlikespie New Member

Hey, I'm the new guy!!!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by cjlikespie, Sep 24, 2019.

Hey everyone! My name's CJ! I'm 18 years old, and I've been writing stories for practically as long as I was old enough to hold a pencil (though I've only been serious about improving my writing skills for about the last year or so). I mostly tend to write fantasy/adventure type stories, though recently I've been experimenting with writing some crime fiction.

I'm really happy to have found this community! I'm looking forward to connecting with other writers to talk about the creative process and all that good stuff!!

Mary Elise likes this.
  2. I.A. By the Barn

I.A. By the Barn A very lost time traveller Contributor

Hello there CJ, I'm Barnie! I too write fantasy and adventure stories, what sort of settings are your favourite to use?
    Welcome and I hope you have a lovely time here ^^

3. InsaneXade

InsaneXade Active Member

hello there! My genre is also fantasy and sci-fi, but both at once. Example, my wizard has a mobicom/cellphone and uses a data pad to take notes in or copy spells on.

Welcome to the forum and I hope your stay is beneficial to your craft. I can suggest loads of books and authors to help you refine your craft, just like they refined mine. PM me if interested. I might even be willing to loan you a few of the ones I don't read through Kindle.

4. evbell

evbell New Member

Hi, new guy! I'm the new Chaos Pyramid of Rage. look at us, just a couple of newbs :D Nice to meet ya!