1. TkTish

TkTish New Member

Newbie here! Hello, everyone!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by TkTish, Feb 3, 2016.

This seems like a nice, helpful place and I'm glad to join! I've been looking for a writing forum for awhile and this one seems to fit.

I've been writing for a long time (since at least 1998), but I have yet to be published (outside of free websites), and I'm notorious for not finishing projects due to anxiety. I have more ideas than I know what to do with, but hopefully this forum will help me along with that!

I actually never really wanted to publish a book; I was just happy to get the ideas out of my head and share them with the interwebs. But more and more I've wanted to dabble in possibly getting published and I know I need all the help and advice I can get!

lastresort likes this.
  2. SethLoki

SethLoki Retired Autodidact Contributor

Persistence, application, dedication, the installation of good habits, delayed reward and a very vocal commitment to write...are all devices I've unfortunately made the pondering of to be my procrastination fodder.

1. Welcome to my world—that of grand openings that fade to grey, to naught.
    2. Welcome to the forum, it's an interesting place to be while you beat about the bush. :)

3. DeadMoon

DeadMoon The light side of the dark side Contributor

Hello and welcome. I like your photo you are using

4. lastresort

lastresort Banned

Hi and welcome. I think you're right about this forum. Probably the best available on the net. An opportunity to thank the people who started and maintain this site.

5. Lifeline

Lifeline South. Supporter Contributor

Hi there :)

Think about writing your ideas down first I'd advice, possible publication should come as a goal a long way down the road. It should be enough pleasure to have that finished product before you - and it doesn't excuse you from making it a real good read :D

Seeya around!