Tags:
  1. KinsleyM

KinsleyM New Member

newbie here!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by KinsleyM, Mar 29, 2018.

hello! My name is Kinsley. I signed up for this site because I'm looking to strengthen my writing skills and make some new friends while doing it. I'm currently taking a break from college and working as a cashier, so I think this would be fun to do in my free time. I like cats, Netflix, Food Network. My favorite genres are young adult and romance. Some of my favorite authors are John Green, Nicholas Sparks, James Dashner, etc. I look forward to get to know all of you! :)

2. Mink

Mink Contributor Contributor

Welcome! Enjoy the stay!

3. Andrew Alvarez

Andrew Alvarez Senior Member

Welcome to the forum! This is a great place to achieve your goals on writing. Mine is also learning English properly, and the kind writers here are really helpful on that purpose. I encourage you to check other people's work, to participate into the different threads, and help other writers to improve by criticizing their work, and reading other people's criticism. Hope you have a great time around. Be well, and hope to check your work soon!