Tags:
  1. Kelsey

Kelsey New Member

Hello!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Kelsey, Oct 15, 2020.

Hi everyone!

My name is Kelsey and I am from the Northeast United States. I have been writing since I was 8 years old and have written 7 complete novels. They are awful BUT they are complete.

Right now I am mostly doing acdemic writing but every year I look foward to partaking in NaNoWrimo. I have parted ways with the NaNoWrimo website but I had this website suggested to me and I am excited to try it out.

I am in school for Sports Management. I also like animals, painting, reading, and crafting. My goal is to eventually publish a full length young adult novel.

I'm excited to meet everyone!

2. Kyle Phoenix

Kyle Phoenix Active Member

Welcome to the forums Kelsey. Best of luck with School. I hope you have a great time here. :)

3. r.ross

r.ross Member

Welcome Kelsey :)

4. Malum

Malum Offline

Hey Kelsey, welcome. Someone once told me that there is no such thing as a bad story, only badly written or well written ones. Not something I agree or disagree with, but with your amount of output over the years its something to think about.