To be, or not to be...

1. To be.

66.7%
  2. Not to be.

33.3%
  1. Angelic Hellraiser

Angelic Hellraiser New Member

Blessed Be the Ruthless Truth

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Angelic Hellraiser, Oct 20, 2016.

Hello there! My username should conjure all kinds of conflicting images, no? LOL! I won't waste much time on some of the basics about me. I like horror (obviously). I listen to mostly instrumental music. I love cats, October, & healthy food. Not much offends me. I'm loud, brash, and honest. I've been writing since I was young, poetry to start with and then onto prose. I'm into paranormal, horror, and romance novel genres.

Glad to find this forum! :)

2. ThistleMae

ThistleMae Member

Howdy! I love horror and cats, have three. I'm doing rewrites on my second novel right now. I write and rewrite so many times, I can't see the words anymore. But...this site is inspiring me to keep going. I was super ecstatic to find this place. I don't feel so alone. Welcome, look forward to hearing more from you.

3. SKeyes

SKeyes New Member

Welcome! Take that honesty with you and write some great texts.

Imaginarily likes this.
  4. Imaginarily

Imaginarily Disparu en Mer Contributor

Welcome :-D Honest writers are the best ones. If you're looking for something to critique, may I shamelessly nudge my Workshop entries toward you? I always appreciate new points of view and it'll help rev up your own writing engine as well. :agreed: