1. Missy Writes

Missy Writes New Member

Newbie :)

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Missy Writes, Jan 6, 2017.

Hello there!

My name's Elena, but you can all call me Missy. That's a nickname my best friend and closest writing buddy calls me all the time, so it's something I definitely love and respond to.

I am so glad to have found a forum like this! I know there are things out there that exist like Wattpad and FanFiction Archive, but I wanted something that wasn't just about publishing stories without the hassle of a publisher and writing fan fiction. Both can be good, but they're not really for me. Alas, I looked up "creative writing forums," or something of the sort, and stumbled across here!

Anyhow, I hope to get to know you guys--anyone who would care to. I guess I'll just introduce myself a little. I am currently a high school student. I love to read (including Beta reading), write (obviously), play the piano, train dogs/advocate for R+, learn languages, and be in nature. My favorite genres to read are probably contemporary, literary, fantasy, and historical fiction. My favorite to write are contemporary and fantasy. I would love to get in the point in my life where I can write for a living, as well as train service dogs and teach piano. It's kind of a lot to handle, but I figure that my passion is great enough to succeed! :)

If anybody does reply to this thread, I would absolutely love to hear a little about you as well!

2. jjwiggin

jjwiggin Member

Hello, Elena!!!... errr.. Missy

A man called Valance likes this.
  3. Lonely Shadow

Lonely Shadow Member

Hello!

A man called Valance likes this.