1. yeon

yeon Member

Hello !

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by yeon, Jan 1, 2017.

I'm Yeon and I'm excited to join a group of writers. I haven't been writing much for the past few years because there were no writer's groups near where I lived, and it can be hard to write alone. I love psychological stories and mysteries (but they seem to be some of the hardest to write!). For favorite authors and books, I really enjoy Haruki Murakami's style of writing, and within his books I particularly liked The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle.

Nice to meet you all!

2. Bill Chester

Bill Chester Active Member

Hi Yeon,

Welcome! I'm a new member, too, and I've been making up a list of my favourite books. The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle was one of the first that I added. I also like psychological novels. Looking forward to seeing your work.

Bill

yeon and A man called Valance like this.
  3. yeon

yeon Member

Hello Bill, I'm sorry for not responding earlier. How is your list coming? I've also been trying to compile a list but I haven't read too many books lately. I'd like to read more psychological short stories, like Kafka.

A man called Valance likes this.