1. WritingInTheDark

WritingInTheDark Active Member

Newcomer hoping to write a monster story

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by WritingInTheDark, Dec 20, 2020.

Hello all! I thought I'd make an account since this looks like a nice place, and I was hoping to get some help with a story I'm writing. The big goal's to write a story about humanoid monsters, y'know, vampires, werewolves, that sort of thing. I've been fascinated by the genre for ages and I've got all these ideas in my head I'm dying to put to paper. But there's a lot about the process that feels really daunting, so I figured it couldn't hurt to make an account here so I can ask for help from time to time.

Hoping to see more of everyone!

montecarlo likes this.
  2. Selbbin

Selbbin The Moderating Cat Staff Contributor Contest Winner 2023

Heya and welcome. There's lots of great advice to be found and many other members who share your interest in these kinds of stories.

3. whatnots2015

whatnots2015 Member

Hello!
    I've just joined the forum today, I also have lots of ideas buzzing around my head and it does feel a bit daunting. I haven't done any creative writing since school.