Tags:
  1. Hoosha

Hoosha New Member

Short Story Short Story Help =]

Discussion in 'Genre Discussions' started by Hoosha, Jan 9, 2015.

^^ Hi guys I have a short story that needs to be written for uni and it has to be 1500 words. My story was going to be an elaboration of a previously even shorter short story which is 500 words =[ the problem is I don't know how to extend it from 500 to 1500. Can you guys help me with some ideas please >.< where do I go from here? Here's my story so far

[CONTENT REMOVED]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2015
  2. GingerCoffee

GingerCoffee Web Surfer Girl Contributor

Hi, welcome to the forum. Please read the rules, spend some time getting to know us and then you can present something for critique. But if this is just for a school assignment, uni or not, we don't do that here.

3. Swiveltaffy

Swiveltaffy Contributor Contributor

But it's due Monday. <insert emoticon>

4. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Contributor

Hi Hoosha,

Welcome to the forum. :)

Posting an excerpt for critique is not allowed until members have met certain requirements. Please take a look at our New Member Guide for more information.

As for school/university coursework: it's not allowed. Also note that while it is okay to seek feedback on your writing abilities, composition and technique in the workshop, we still cannot do anyone's homework for them. We can also help with ideas.

If you have a plot specific problem and you're unsure where to take your story, you can start a new thread about it in the Plot Development subforum and I can delete this one.