Tags:
  1. Polleo

Polleo New Member

Attention grabbing title

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Polleo, Aug 16, 2015.

So, hey people. I'm new here. So, let's see. I'm a girl. I just graduated from high-school and I'm doing computer science engineering now. High school was super hectic and just drained all the colour from me. But now that its over, I'm starting to get back into things.

So, bear with me, I'm rusty but I'd love to get better again. And this place seems cool enough. I'll be sure to hang around because fuck knows, I don't have a life. Also, I know my avatar is super tacky, just wanted to use something I made.

tl;dr - Hi, I tend to ramble a lot, wanna be friends?

2. Sifunkle

Sifunkle Dis Member

Welcome to the forum! Your thread's title really jumped out at me. I do indeed wanna be friends, and I'm sure you'll fit right in: it's a good crowd here. For the record, I like your avatar. It looks relaxed/relaxing. But if you think you're rambling, you ain't seen nothin' yet ;)

I'll leave this link for you - New Member Guide - if you haven't already come across it, it's a quick overview of forum rules and etiquette.

So computer sciencing aside, what sort of writing do you get up to when you're busy not having a life?

Polleo likes this.
  3. Polleo

Polleo New Member

Well, I've written quite a bit of fantasy related stuff. Nothing complete. Mostly because a) I'm lazy b) pretty harsh on myself. So, I start losing momentum and jump over things. So, its all disjointed and unfocussed in terms of plot or lore. While, writing is just a hobby right now, I do want to seriously make something this year. You?