1. WhatLibertine

WhatLibertine Member

Hello to everyone!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by WhatLibertine, Jul 27, 2014.

Hi all,

I have joined this forum as a way to engage in discussions about writing and hopefully learn a little about the craft of story telling. I figured that involvement in a forum would also give me another way to practice writing when I am unable to work on any other projects.

I've always been interested in writing fiction, from as far back as I can remember, but I found that my confidence is lacking and I always find reasons to abandon writing. Recently I challenged myself to actually complete something - a short story - and I did; drafted several times, proof read, edited and sent into a competition. I am sure I wont place anywhere, but at least I finally saw an idea through to completion!

The contentment of this has now faded and I am starting work on other ideas, mainly short stories and blog articles. I am also interested in learning more about poetry.

Hopefully being part of this forum will prevent the dreaded writers block, to some extent...

Thanks for reading.

2. Wreybies

Wreybies Thrice Retired Supporter Contributor

Welcome to the forum. :)

Please have a quick read through the New Member Quick Start where you'll find link to the Forum Rules, and the FAQ.

Have fun! :D

Wrey