Nostrimundi: The Immortal's Fang

Discussion in 'Archive' started by SilverAngel, Oct 27, 2012.

1. lixAxil

lixAxil Self-Proclaimed Senator of the RPG subforum. Contributor

"You're such insolents." Everyone could hear the irritant voice of the lady on their heads

"Do you even realize how many time had I been waiting here, then no one shows up?."

Apparently no one even noticed her presence on the place

"Know your place commoners!, you're in front of a noble, you're obligued to show your respect. Didn't you receive enough education to understand that basic rule perhaps?
    "

And also she wasn't on a good mood as she really waited a long time there.

"C'mon, start inventing useless excuses, it will serve me to get rid of boredness at least"

2. Pheonix

Pheonix A Singer of Space Operas and The Fourth Mod of RP Contributor

London

"C'mon, start inventing useless excuses, it will serve me to get rid of boredness at least"

"I don't care enough to make an excuse." London said as he walked down the stairs from his room. "You want excuses, talk to a politician." London held his left arm up and slapped his elbow with the right, the universal gesture for up yours. It was far to early for entitled little wannabe princesses to start complaining.

"So, whats on the agenda for today Mr. Igneous?"

3. Kingtype

Kingtype Banned Contributor

"Such harsh words from harsh people." Someone said speaking about London and Nathalia." A black portal opened it didn't have depth just a flat black void. A young man stepped out. His hair was mid length and jet black. Oddly enough his eyes were also completely black and small reddish horns. He was grinning his happily his teeth looked like that of a vampire's. "Bout time I revealed myself to you lot."

4. Love to Write

Love to Write I'm a lover of writing. What else is to be said? Contributor

Averic

Averic watched an Umbrae Gikkan step out of a portal and into the middle of the inn. That ability likley came in very handy.
    "Bout time I revealed myself to you lot." He said.
    "I assume this means you will be joining us?" Averic asked extending a hand in greeting. His graying beard moved as his lips turned up in a pleasent smile. "I'm Averic."

5. Kingtype

"Yep I sure will be joining you fellows old top. The names Galileo don't wear it out." He looked at Averic's hand and smiled. "Should I shake or shouldn't I?" He asked himself. But he quickly nodded and shook Averic's hand rapidly. "Please to meet you doc!" Gal said loudly.

6. SilverAngel

SilverAngel New Member

At the sudden appearance of the newcomer, Igneaus leapt back, the spines on his back raising defensively as he gave a slight growl. Moments later, however, he calmed down and smiled, bowing to the newest arrival.

"Welcome then, stranger," he jovially greeted the Umbrae, "I suppose that you're here in response to the fliers I posted? If you are indeed here to join us, then I hope that you are ready to go, for we are about to leave."

7. Kingtype

Gal looked at Igneaus with a tilted head and then smiled. "Yep I'm here because of the wonderful fliers and all that junk. As for being ready to go I'm always ready to go. No matter if its across the street or to the grave." He said smiling.

8. Love to Write

Averic

"Well, lets hope it's not to the grave yet. We still have alot to do in this life." Averic ajusted the pack on his shoulder and put his right hand on his sword. "So, what's our mode of transportation, Igneaus? Horse, ship?"

9. Kingtype

"Grave ain't nothing to fear. Just a rock, some dirt and a dead body. As for transportation I say we take the ship. Who doesn't love a good ship ride? You know unless you get seasick." Gal said laughing at his own comments

10. SilverAngel

SilverAngel New Member

"So, what's our mode of transportation, Igneaus? Horse, ship?"

"First, we shall travel by foot to the southern most port in Guildus, then from there we will travel by boat." Igneaus replied, grinning.

11. JJ_Maxx

JJ_Maxx Banned

Jonah sensed the Umbrae approaching and slipped into the shadows of a corner. He watched as the man greeted everyone and invited himself into the group. Jonah didn't trust the Umbrae, mostly because he wouldn't trust himself. He spoke from the shadows.

"Well always nice to see newcomers..." he said. His brow furrowed. "...even if we don't know their true intentions." Jonah turned his back to the newcomer and started walking away. "I would suggest you all watch your backs, at this point none of us can be trusted."

12. Crumpets

Crumpets Senior Member

Triversum

"How does the observation of the back of one's chassis improve upon problems with trustability?" Triversum asked the man from earlier, revealing his position but not forming together, rather preferring to remain an inanimate collection of objects. "Oh, and do pardon it, it believes the typical custom is to offer a greeting? In such case, salutary statements."

13. SilverAngel

SilverAngel New Member

Shopping Spree

Bernadette eyed Galileo, warily. She didn't like having so many Umbrae around, but then again, she was safer staying near them than she was pairing with the Lux or the Igni.

"Well, if you must," she sighed, "then you'd better not slow us down." Bernadette poked Gal with a finger, before turning to Igneaus. "So, shall we move ahead now, or what?" she asked, impatiently.

Igneaus nodded as he held the door open, motioning everyone through, "Ladies first!"

With the sun still rising, the horizon was painted in various shades of orange, pink, and red. Various merchants and vendors had already set out the wares on display and were eagerly calling out to the many potential buyers lining the streets. Igneaus led the group down through the market and towards the edge of town. On any other world, this group of miscellaneous beings would be a strange sight to behold, but it was rather commonplace, here. The streets were fairly open, compared to their usual crowds, yet still they had people bustling about them. Various spicies of Gikkan milled about, examining the wares of the various Gikkan and Mystics who operated the shops and stalls. One vendor, a large and jovial Fera, with a hard plated shell and a club tail, was offering dozens of tools and items that he claimed were everyday nescesities. Another vendor, a Mystic woman in a low cut robe, sold multiple talismans with various purposes. And an Herba Gikkan in the stall beside her, promised that her locally grown herbs would be of use to everyone. Th market was open for business, and they had a little spare time before they left town.

14. Kingtype

Gal began whistling a tune as he walked with fellows. "Slow you down? How could I do that I'm fart to fit and handsome to slow anyone down." He said sarcastically as he continued to whistle.

15. Exzalia

Exzalia Banned Contributor

I'm Bored! When do we go exploring already? gah, what I'm I to do?" Volten moaned, "Shopping is for girls."

"I would suggest you all watch your backs, at this point none of us can be trusted."

It's these type of people with poles up there arseses that makes life worth wild time to have some fun, he thought. As Jonah went about his business he heard little feet rushing behind him, before he knew it.

"SWWWWIIIIPPPEEE!" Volten rushed past and grabbed some coins in his pocket. Then to add insult to injury Volten stuck his fingers in his ears and stuck out his tongue.

Of cource Volten had all intentions of giving it back, he just wanted to have a little fun.

"muha! Lightning strikes again!"

16. Pheonix

Pheonix A Singer of Space Operas and The Fourth Mod of RP Contributor

London

"Well, this would be much more enjoyable if someone hadn't stolen all of my gold..." He said as he looked at all the goods and trinkets for sale. He sighed and spent what little money he had on a kabab. He walked around looking at thing's longingly. Then shrugged, tripped Volten as he ran past and laughed at the way the kid sprawled in the dirt.

17. lixAxil

lixAxil Self-Proclaimed Senator of the RPG subforum. Contributor

Nathalia Eleantoire.

The young teen walked on the market....
    Her beautiful hair waved by the breeze.
    Her deep red eyes fixed on several stuff in the stores.
    Her marvelous yellow dress created the illusion of a phantasmagoric yellow trail to those who saw it.
    She was a noble... without even the knowledge of her identity as Nathalia Eleantoire, her beauty, manners, and presence made everyone close to her notice her status..
    So many wondered... why did that beautiful yellow dress had a sewing on the back part?... a very notorious needlework... as if the dress once was torn on a little point and then the girl herself sewed it... instead of asking a servant, or simply throwing the dress away and buy a new one, or use other of her expensive wardrobe.

Perhaps that dress had an special meaning to her...

The curious eyes fixed more into that sewing than in the girl herself... at first she ignored it... but soon she got irritated and exclaimed to the mind of the persons there

"Huh? no one taught manners to any of you? Is improper to keep watching a lady for a long time... dirty commoners"
    Although herself wasn't scary, her tone and status drove away all the glances.

.... Do you enjoy illusions?.....​

Huh? wondered the girl as soon as that voice placed on her mind.... yet he quickly ignored it, after thinking.... Just leave alone....

18. Love to Write

Averic

Averic had retreived his horse, Misty, from the stables and had saddeled her up with necessary supplies. The nearby vendor didn't contain any items he needed so he passed it by, waiting in the shade of a large tree for the others to finish their purchases. Misty knickered as Averic tightened her saddle. "There, there girl." He said patting her neck. "We'll soon be off on another adventure."