1. BlackRaven

BlackRaven Banned

Bonjour de l'enfer

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by BlackRaven, Dec 30, 2014.

Maybe not quite but after reading Goethe's Faust this last month & Divine Comedy two months before that, it's not far off. It was a challenge I put to myself which I think now was a tad insane.

My name is Pat. I am something of an amateur writer. I have never gotten anything to serious publishing but I have done a small novel in self publishing. It was only a couple hundred pages & was something of a fiction / autobiography.

I have been part of, by default as it was hosted by my business manager when construction forced the chapter to relocate, a Toastmaster's chapter for 8 months. It was very interesting and I was complimented as being a very skilled speaker, even though I was only 21 at the time.

I guess with education winding down & with a bit more free time I came here to get my feet wet. I like writing & have about a dozen half finished stories that I never got around finishing.

GingerCoffee likes this.
  2. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Contributor

Bonjour BlackRaven, and welcome! :)

Congratulations for having finished and published a novel. That's awesome!

Here's our New Member Guide to get you started. I hope we'll see you around. :)

-Kat

3. GingerCoffee

GingerCoffee Web Surfer Girl Contributor

Hi, welcome to the forum.

4. Gigi_GNR

Gigi_GNR Guys, come on. WAFFLE-O. Contributor

Welcome to the forum.

5. Lemex

Lemex That's Lord Lemex to you. Contributor

Welcome to the forum. What's wrong with Faust and Dante? They are two personal favourites! Especially Dante.