1. PandaPrincess

PandaPrincess Member

Not quite a new member

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by PandaPrincess, Apr 22, 2015.

Hello!
    I'm not quite a new member, but I hadn't been a member for very long before I jetted off to Japan. I finally have internet in my apartment so I thought it best to introduce myself again :)

My name is Jazz. I'm currently an English teacher in Yokohama, Japan. I'm an aspiring writer and have had various poems published over the past five years or so. I'm trying to take on bigger writing projects, though. I'm in the very early stages of my first novel so I'm looking forward to sharing my work and getting some feedback :)

Looking forward to chatting with you all!

2. Link the Writer

Link the Writer Flipping Out For A Good Story. Contributor

Hey Jazz! Good to see you from Yokohama, Japan. How's the place working out for you? What sort of stories do you like to write about?

Enjoy your stay.

3. PandaPrincess

PandaPrincess Member

Thank you! Things are going great so far. Japan is so much different from everything I've ever known, but in a good way! It's nice having my own place too. I've been able to set up a little writing desk in the corner of my apartment :p

I like to write fantasy. Weirdly, fantasy is something I've only got into in the past year or so. Before that, I was very much a horror kind of girl. How about you? Looking forward to seeing some of your writing on the site :)

4. Link the Writer

Link the Writer Flipping Out For A Good Story. Contributor

I like mainly fantasy and historic mystery/fiction stories.

5. Gigi_GNR

Gigi_GNR Guys, come on. WAFFLE-O. Contributor

Welcome.