1. Doogerie

Doogerie New Member

a littel stuck

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Doogerie, Nov 19, 2010.

Ok so this morning i was insperd to wrte somthing bere in mind i havent written anything since my harry potter fan fiction anyway So i have small passage to start a story with but i am stuck if i put up the passage on here can somone give me som help on where to go from here. alo it safe to put up my work on here i mean it won't get stolen or anything will it? sorry i am relly really new

2. Mallory

Mallory Contributor Contributor

Hi, welcome to the forums! :)

You can post it in the correct subboard on the Review Room, but first you have to give at least 2 constructive critiques on the same board (if you don't, the mods will close your post until you meet the requirements).

Or, if you want to PM it to me, I'd be glad to help.

In general, just post a paragraph or two, not a giant chunk. A small clip will give just as good an idea about the quality of your writing. If you post too much, publishers aren't happy, and then there's also the threat of plagarism. 99.999% of people on this site are really nice and would never dream of it, but it is the Internet, so you never know.

Also, smaller chunks, I think, will get you more reviews, as it's easier to critique something reasonbly sized -- people don't want to read through a giant, intimidatingly large chunk of prose. Also, make sure you space your paragraphs, this makes it easier to read, too.

Just a few tips. :) Enjoy your stay here!

3. Doogerie

Doogerie New Member

thanks mallory I will do that