1. Gazcav

Gazcav New Member

okay so..I have a question about action

Discussion in 'Plot Development' started by Gazcav, Feb 16, 2011.

I thought that the main vampire in my story mentioned in my previous post would find out that the more blood he drank the more powerfull he became.He uses this to kill some werewolfs who are the prison guards in the jail that is purgatory.When he breaks out he will encounter lots of things like lycans and other vampires E.T.C. any ideas for a fight between two supernatural creatures such as vampires?:confused:

2. Mallory

Mallory Contributor Contributor

Really build on the suspense factor -- if all there is is violence, the violence will lose its effect. Have a few key violent scenes but don't overdo it.

Also, when you describe, I wouldn't just say "vampire" because that might cause people to get certain images like Edward Cullen that completely goes against what you're trying to convey. It might help to call them something unique, and focus on what they look like, do, etc.

Hope this helps at all.

3. Gazcav

Gazcav New Member

I Have an idea that maybe if they get enough blood they can make something disepear like changeing reality.And maybe anything that happened with that object would never have happned.Like if they make a wall diseapear a person who was killed by that wall will never have died.Its like changeing history.

4. Mallory

Mallory Contributor Contributor

Sounds good. If you like it, write it. Don't ask for validation. It's your story. Do what you want. :)