1. Roodkapje

Roodkapje New Member

New flesh

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Roodkapje, Jun 29, 2016.

Hi,

My name is Emily. I'm from the Netherlands and I mostly write in my own language, but I also quite love writing in English.
    I've been a member of this forum before, years ago, and even posted some of my work. I really liked the way most people gave constructive criticism and it actually saddens me to see I haven't been writing much (in English) since then. I'd really like to change that.
    Being surrounded by fellow writers feels nice & inspiring. That's why I wanted to join this forum again. Hope it's still as nice as it was back then. :)
    I write mostly dark short stories/poetry, fantasy combined with thriller and romance, and I own a blog where I write about my chronic illness. Shows like Buffy and TrueBlood inspire me to write. I'd love to join nanowrimo this year, but we'll see how that goes. Feel free to send me a message if you share any of my interests and are on nano too!

2. sahlmi

sahlmi Active Member

Nice to meet you Roodkapje. Looking forward to your material.

3. FireWater

FireWater Senior Member

Welcome! :)