1. whiskeyjack

whiskeyjack New Member

Hello

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by whiskeyjack, Sep 8, 2015.

Greetings, I am WhiskeyJack. I am an amateur writer. I write short stories and chronicles of my travels. I came to this forum to share my work and too improve my writing. My spelling is decent but my grammar is probably elementary level, so I have a ways to go.

2. whiskeyjack

whiskeyjack New Member

I am fascinated with history especially the cold war and the Indochina war. I'm also into sci-fi and pirate lore, . I am currently working on a piece that loosely chronicles my recent trip through Southeast Asia, it is part fact and part delusion. I am also working on a novel about time travel and alternate universes. Hunter S Thompson is one of my favorite Writers.

3. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Contributor

Welcome to the forum! :)

Here's our New Member Quick Start to get you started. Make sure to check out the bit about our Workshop if you're planning to share you writing -- which, by the way, sounds very interesting. :)

Have fun!
    -Kat

4. whiskeyjack

whiskeyjack New Member

Thank you Kat, I shall go over he guide.