Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bktire

Bktire Banned

One of those three hero thoughts, okay?

Discussion in 'Plot Development' started by Bktire, Jun 12, 2022.

The first thought is about a hero named Doug. Doug is a new neighborhood hero trying to achieve fame. He is completely unbelieving and has no redemptive qualities for him, so he has to change it and look for a reason. In this context, he was registered by an administrative association to help recruit his former companion from high school to avoid great danger to everyone. In this story, Doug was the youngest friend of the youngest. His family life began to unfold and he began harassing others, including his friend. As a result, his companion went down a boring path. So not only does Doug have to come to terms with the guilt he feels has turned his friend into darkness, but his friend also has to figure out how to forgive and take on a sense of belonging with his own decisions. This thought is one to which I am usually sensitive, given how inconvenient the operations can be.
    Another thought is that Doug is a former assistant to a popular, honest superman like Batman or Superman. After this superhumster unfortunately knocks out a bucket, Doug becomes a completely indefinite trait and can’t do it himself. Not at all others accept that he can do it, but at the same time he does not respect himself. Chosen by public authorities to stop the great danger, Doug should regain confidence and become the legend he has always been destined to be. Perhaps this great danger is a hero who was considered dead by all. [links deleted by moderator]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2022
  2. SapereAude

SapereAude Contributor Contributor

I'm sorry, but to me none of what you wrote makes sense. I wonder if part of the problem is language. Is English your first language?

The first problem I have is that there's nothing "heroic" about Doug, so why are you referring to him as a hero? One does not become a hero merely be wanting to be one, nor does one become a hero by being "assigned" to it.

Secondly, the title of the thread refers to three "hero thoughts," but you have only offered two.

Additional thoughts below, in blue (I hope - I'm color vision deficient):

3. Homer Potvin

Homer Potvin A tombstone hand and a graveyard mind Staff Supporter Contributor

Dead spammers tell no tales...

:closed:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.