1. Lifeline

Lifeline South. Supporter Contributor

Open resources for specific topics?

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Lifeline, Jul 3, 2016.

So. After watching my latest research video I realised that I have really found some great resources for my current research. And that got me to thinking that it would be a good idea to open a thread/resource for specific topics (e.g. medieval smithery, knife fights, contemporary war,..) and post relevant book titles, DVD's, online sites.
    People could pitch in with whatever they personally found, and enlarge the threads, and maybe find some facts that will give them a baseline for their own questions.

I thought of putting such a thing in the 'Resources' Section but there is no place for it and if I place it in 'Blogs' it is gone and buried. And it is definitely not a 'Progress Journal'. If I put it in 'Research' it will get buried equally by specific questions (and rightly so).

What do you guys think about this idea? I would be willing to start a thread about my own research (contemporary war) if you tell me where to put it.

2. BayView

BayView Huh. Interesting. Contributor

I feel like it would either be totally niche or would get so huge it would be hard to search. I think it's a neat idea, but I'm having trouble seeing how it would work from a practical sense.