1. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Erik-the-Enchanter! Banned Contributor

Currently Reading::
    Love Poems

Lady Adrienne's Castle (discussion)

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by Erik-the-Enchanter!, Feb 19, 2013.

This thread is to talk about LAC and post your char templates and what-not. x)

2. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    okies everyone, here's my char! :)

Name: Invidia Longbranch

Type of Magic-user: Witch

Patron God/Goddess: Hektate, Protector of Women, Goddess of Magic and the Dark Moon, Bringer of Destruction

Short Bio: Invidia is the rebellious daughter of a rich nobleman. Her father paid for the most expensive magic tutors to teach her academic magic, but it never stuck, she just wasn't interested. She ran away from home when she was eighteen to join a witch coven that was in town to sell their wares. She was raised by Mother Malkin, who taught her the ways of witchcraft and nature. Invidia discovered her affinity for stones and began collecting them, even naming them and speaking to them. When she turned twenty she left the nest and has traveled the lands ever since, performing miracle healings for commonfolk in exchange for coins to buy rare stones.

Personality: Free-spirited, laid-back, clever, friendly, and loyal.

Appearance: Tall and willowy, leaf green eyes, wide mouth, lengthy feathered hair

Aprentice Spells:
    Rock Sense: communicate with the spirits of rocks, and bring heat or light to them, or even shatter them.
    Animate Rope: makes a rope move at will.
    Suggestion: give a weak-minded subject a hypnotic suggestion that they cannot disobey.

Master Spells:
    Stone Magic: bring out the inne rmagic of stones, for example: amethyst for healing or power-boosting, citrine for good vibes, hematite for protection, etc.
    Repulsion: a force pulse blasts an object away with tremendous force.

Weapons/Talismans: Invidia also owns a gnarled spellstaff that can become a living, guardian oak tree at will, given to her by Mother Malkin.

so there, be creative with your spells and have fun!

3. Keitsumah

Keitsumah The Dream-Walker Contributor

Hey erik! I guess i am cursed to get into every RPG i can find lolz -but i figured i might re-try Wyndii in this one with a few changes to her char.

Name: Winona (Real name is Wyndii)

Type of Magic-user: Considered an Academic Sorcerer

Patron God/Goddess: Artemis -Godess of the moon, hunters, and the animals that dwell in the dark.

Short Bio: Created -yes created- by a mad scientist in his bid to destroy all magic in the world as a G.A.I.A (Genetically Altered units of Inversion and Adaptation), Winona was born with five other "siblings" and gifted with strange and wild powers that proved lethal to those who challenged them. After an incident that no one seems to really know the truth of, all of her other siblings were killed off along with Dr. Gerome, her creator. She is known as the "weakest" of the six, but many now question that ideal as rumors are saying that she was the one who killed off the other G.A.I.A.

Personality: Calm and quiet, she is usually freindly but clearly has a darker side. When the "beast" takes over she acts exactly like a predator that has been starved and has no mercy for opponents or allies when she attacks.

Appearance: Tall,and waifishly thin, she has neon-blue eyes and her pupils can dilate to slits at times. Usually wears a black blouse and navy blue dress pants.

Apprentice Spell 1: Energy-Draining crystals spring from the ground.

Apprentice Spell 2: Neon-blue fire that can stick to objects or burn them.

Apprentice Spell 3: Her screams can shatter glass and deafen opponents (think high bass content with vibrations)

Master Spell 1: Can transform herself into a Void Dragon (black dragon with no wings and an angular body that has acess to her apprentice spells)

Master Spell 2: Can move between two realms -the Void and the Physical to make it hard to hit her when in fights. When in Void Mode, she cannot be hit physically or by magic-draining spells.

Other: Winona occasionally has fits of terror as she struggles to avoid turning into the void dragon that posesses her.

4. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    thats cool, but you have to put three apprentice spells and two master spells. other than that, it looks all right. i'll approve it once you edit!

5. Keitsumah

Edits have been made

6. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    good. APPROVED. :)

i'm gonna wait for more people before i post, but feel free to put your first post on the LAC rpg. :)

7. Keitsumah

gah i promise i will try to avoid making her overpowered this time! (she's just that kind of character that can get away with it though . . .)

8. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    lmao, yeah, i was low key kind of worried about that, ha...;)

9. Dras

Dras Active Member

This thread seems to be kind of slow

10. Keitsumah

well with only two peeps in it would be -you're the only other person in the Guard Dogs besides us two as well so yeah.

(and i am not going to give up on Wyndii -i intend to have her finish an RPG at some point!)

11. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    im perfectly ok with waiting for more ppl to join, i feel like this thread needs more ppl to function better. remember, my other threads took a while to start up too, lol... and i promise i'll finish these ones!! ha xD