Our City Under Cloudless Skies Discussion

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by Windreda, Oct 14, 2013.

1. Keitsumah

Keitsumah The Dream-Walker Contributor

pre-warning.. mac and me got waaaay carried away and now we have over three pages of collabs :D

@Tara nice design for your character!

Tara likes this.
  2. Tara

Tara Senior Member

It's so quiet here o_O

It's quiet in all the RPs I'm in.
    Maybe I will even get my own RPs intro post up before we start here :p

3. Macaberz

Macaberz Pay it forward Contributor

Don't worry too much, weekends are often quiet.

4. Tara

Tara Senior Member

@Windreda I think you will have some long posts to read (assuming you're gonna read them) once you put the intro post up :D

5. Windreda

Windreda New Member

Everyone I must apologize as I've been at fault. For more than a week I've tried to find time to post a response and of course have found myself left buried with other obligations and left with building a concept up only to let it die. However aside from ripping off the band aid that has me admit to myself that I have way too much on my plate I don't want to this idea to die. I'll be taking a leave of absence throughout the month to submit my college applications (Missed my deadlines out of sheer irresponsibility) and work on another current idea in my head that I've been determined to get down no matter how crap my writing ability may be (But you know what to hell with second guessing myself)

Long story short I'm putting this idea on hold and those who wish to stay just keep this thread in mind and move onto other things and those who are frustrated with me by all means swear and have me rue the day I ever thought of stepping into these forums. I've found myself drowning in irresponsibility lately, yet I want there to be actually dedication when I start up this idea. I don't wish to post things just to post things but I wish to put effort into my idea (Rather than simply the copy and paste job I was very tempted on doing). The entire point of a writing forum isn't to rehash what you've already done but to improve yourself and your abilities. Anyway I apologize for the inconvenience but no that:

*I'm alive
    *The idea isn't going away
    *I find myself feeling terrible by my actions but need to focus on higher priorities in my life.

Only then will I be able to dedicate myself to all of you and develop an RP experience I wouldn't have previously given with time constraints. Thank you all for your participation and I at least hope to see all of you stick with this if you mind be patient.

6. Tara

Tara Senior Member

I don't think anyone blames you for it, real life is still more important than roleplaying.

I'll be around either way, so you can still count me in once you have time to work on this RP.

7. Keitsumah

yep me too lol -mac and i did wayyy too many collab posts to let this die.

8. Simpson17866

Simpson17866 Contributor Contributor

Maybe one of the other players here could take over as GM for a couple weeks? I mean, not me, I don't have that kind of time either, but is there anybody you would trust to send some notes for getting us started?

9. Windreda

Windreda New Member

Well after my long leave of absence traversing the long and harsh watery sea of life I am very confident to say that...I'm still busy. BUT less busy than before so i by all means have enough time to at least put some interest back into this project.

...Would you all still be interested or has this topic long since lost any relevance to be a successful idea?

10. Tara

Tara Senior Member

I'm certainly still interested in this, I just don't know whether I'll be able to post often though, because I'm kinda busy now xD

I'm not too busy to make time for this RP though, so you can still count me in.

11. Simpson17866

I'm in

12. Keitsumah

i have made time for around ten rp's currently. I'm pretty sure ill be able to cram in one more lol

13. nihilcertum

nihilcertum New Member

hey, is this RP still going to happen? if so, I'm interested in joining!

14. Windreda

Windreda New Member

Well it warms my heart to know that you all still exist and haven't forgotten about me. I will start writing up my main intro post for the beginning just to get people starting up if they want to join in and I'll go from there. Of course keep the discussion alive for ideas, complaints, questions, discussion, etc.

15. Windreda

Windreda New Member

As embarrassing as this sounds I got scared, I never predict what future projects or inspiration form up in my life to the point where I'm actually afraid to come back in being chastised for my flakiness.

Anyway I tried to write up an intro post but each time I grew upset with how it went, not that I'm entirely giving up just reminding you I'm alive and that...starting up is always the hardest for me.

I can be a terrible person when it comes to my online credibility...

16. Simpson17866

Maybe one of the other players here could take over as GM for a couple weeks? I mean, not me, I don't have that kind of time either, but is there anybody you would trust to send some notes for getting us started?