Tags:
  1. Naomasa298

Naomasa298 HP: 10/190 Status: Confused Contributor

Outlandish short story ideas

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Naomasa298, Oct 26, 2019.

So just for the shiz and giggles, I tried out a random short story generator, I got:

"In a world where women are warriors, one gardener has no choice but to leave facebook using an enchanted sword. It turns out the women are all aliens in disguise."

And:
    "When a waiter from Richmond Hill develops a fear of ducks, not everybody is supportive. However, his fortunes improve when his neighbour knits a new jumper. Eventually, the waiter becomes corrupted by power and wealth, bringing about his own downfall."

Well, it's a challenge...

I believe Family Guy is basically written this way. And Snakes on a Plane came about in similar circumstances (someone said "Hey, let's make a movie about snakes on a plane!"

What's the most outlandish idea you can come up with?

I could write a political thriller about turmoil in government in the UK, but I imagine everyone will find it boring compared to RL.

2. The Dapper Hooligan

The Dapper Hooligan (V) ( ;,,;) (v) Contributor

I think the prequel to this one is called Untitled Goose Game.

Naomasa298 likes this.
  3. Some Guy

Some Guy Manguage Langler Supporter Contributor

I'm writing it right now (TC). It's everything I thought I would be afraid to write, let alone express. I even tried to sabotage my own work (at the time) with the most outlandish or deepest things I could think of. They all fit together.
    Oops! :D

deadrats likes this.